表态网第一届表友会全实录(更新完毕)
379回复

表态网第一届表友会终于在6月21日顺利召开啦!那日上海暴雨,感谢冒雨前来的诸位表友,你们每一位都将被记入史册;也感谢远在外地不便前来的朋友,你们一样会被铭记在心哒!

结果拍的都是美女,木有手表,最后被某时尚杂志聘为版主,哈哈哈

支持一下!!呵呵

bjcars.net

This mass extinction is attack beasts came, Shangguan Qian had stretched out his hands to meet the up beat and beat, as if the waves, wave after wave ♀ forces seem to topple the mountains and overturn the seas, in an unbroken line of Zhang shadow is attack to the fire wheel looked down to dragon gun, Shangguan plume is directly stretched out his hands, seized dragon gun rushed down from the sky in dragon gun can directly penetrate the earth, still can be in the hands of Shangguan Shangguan feather caught plume hands out a trace of blood, but he don't mind, directly will swim away is the wound on also rapidly healed up, this small injury to him, it is not what a surprised voice came, the wheel of fire one hundred beast shadow consisting of those Zhang shadow all broken wheel of fire seemed to carry all before one, have no what can withstand even dim a lot, but the direct impact on the Shang Qian body "poof" one mouthful blood ejection, Shangguan Qian body began more and fall fire wheel to rotate faster, Shangguan Qian pressure is also growing in her body is not Broken down, now has to Shangguan plume could reach the height of the plume Shangguan eyes flashed a light,Cycling Jersey, he flew straight up into the sky just jump, his body is the direct rushed up his hands in,Cycling Jersey, directly embraced Shangguan Qian body his idea is very simple, is to Shangguan Qian drag down but the height difference a bit, this hold just grabbed Shang Qian of the slender legs as the plume head, just stick in the Shang Qian small waist on a fragrance Pubi come, this is a singular debut fragrance, each of the girls do not like the taste of, Shangguan Qian also she alone flavor heavy smoke aroma, Shangguan feather almost indulge in the "hum!" Shangguan plume movement, natural hiding from Shang Qian feel Shangguan feather frivolous action, Shangguan Qian was cold to hum a,Cheap Cycling Jersey, to show her dissatisfaction from a cold to hum let Shangguan feather back to God, he hastened to the perturbation of mind, avoid make blind and disorderly conjectures but he did not release their hands, but to embrace more tight man breath spray sigma heat up, Shangguan Qian feel weak and fire round of attacks, Shangguan Qian has guard not to live Shangguan feather power down up, will Shangguan Qian down Guan Qian in the struggle, but the plume too is tight even at clothes,Cycling Jersey, but two of the body seems to stick together with their current state,Cycling Jersey, the nature is not invade their clothes are not many, Shangguan feather arms so tightly, Shangguan Qian natural stand "you asshole, hurriedly put me, you Is it right? Want to die?" Feel the Shangguan feather breath, feeling the Shangguan feather body heat, Shangguan Qian just freaked out her as one of the East's four big beauty, what is a man so held? Shang Guan Qian eyes fierce stare Shangguan feather, it almost broke with the Silver Fangs she just feels more and more soft, almost no strength to resist her legs had been Shangguan feather and clinging, basically flounce not to open "do not put, I just don't put into field"
相关的主题文章:

BMC Jersey Set

7-24 85 Cheap Cycling Jersey

7-24 72 Cheap Cycling Jersey

7-24 32 Cheap Cycling Jersey

Bike Clothing

本帖最后由 爱表的上海人 于 2014-10-5 21:19 编辑

再接再厉

“公子,沒事吧。”眼见着卓天钊身形摇摇晃晃的飘飞下天际,周瑞与褚俊赶紧栖身上前,一左一右的将卓天钊搀扶,
“沒事,只是有些脱力而已,休息一阵就好。”卓天钊摆了摆手,勉强一笑道,
“公子,你刚才召唤出來的,应该是魔王套装吧,之前怎么从未听你提起。”周瑞与褚俊均面带骇色,到得现在都还未从震撼中回过神來,对方作为中阶巅峰魂帝,而且又是兽化人,原本他们还以为自己等人必将要与对方进行一场苦战,却沒想到,卓天钊一招,就直接将如此强悍的对手轻易秒杀,
“在这个世上混,必要时留些底牌是必须的,再说我身上的套装,暂时还不能曝光,至于原因,以后你们自然就会知道。”卓天钊笑道,“不过你们两个要记住,此事千万不要向他人提及,明白了沒有。”
“公子放心吧,属下必定守口如瓶。”周瑞与褚俊拍拍胸脯保证道,
“公子,找到了。”这时,刑弓阳却是从不远处捡起黑袍怪人散落在地面之上的空间戒指,交到了卓天钊手中,Orange Bears Jerseys,
“幸好,不死草还在。”精神力侵入空间戒指之中,卓天钊翻手将一株有着三片叶子,草形如菰,大约寸长的绿色植物取了出來,嘴角露出一抹欣然的笑容,
“这就是不死草么。”褚俊等人好奇的打量着卓天钊手中的不死草,“以前,我只是从古籍上见过不死草的模样,如今乍看之下,果然是普通的不能再普通,甚至连一点能量波动都不曾外泄。”
“如果它不普通的话,Chris Conte Youth Jersey,早已被秦羽泽发现取走,哪还轮的到我來取。”卓天钊轻笑一声,Corey Wootton Jersey,随即又随手自黑袍怪人的空间戒指中取出一本古老的书籍,“咦,兽化笔记,什么东西。”
“兽化笔记。”刑弓阳眉头一皱,猜测道,“公子,之前那家伙说他的兽化是后天的,而且兽化后还能保持清醒的理智,Bears Brian Urlacher Jersey,会不会就跟这兽化笔记有关。”
“有沒有关系,看看不就知道了。”卓天钊说罢便翻开书籍查看了起來,不过随着他一页页看下去,却是越看越心惊,脸色也是变得愈加的凝重,Navy Blue Brian Urlacher Jersey,“这个混蛋,竟然拿活人來试验他兽化的研究,真是死不足惜。”

第六十三章 全盘托出!
这本兽化笔记,记载了黑袍怪人花费毕生心血研究的兽化术过程,其中包括需要截取多少容量的兽血,该加入哪一些辅助材料,鲜血与辅助材料的调配比例又该如何等等等等,总之,他整整记载了厚厚的一本书,
期间,黑袍怪人一直抓一些活人回來不断试验完善他的兽化术,而且这些人,还必须要是魂者,毕竟常人与魂者的体质不同,是无论如何都承受不起兽血的能量的,
不过即便如此,黑袍怪人至少失败了成千上万次,那些服下他炼制而成兽血的魂者,要不是毫无反应,就是被兽血的能量撑爆,亦或者完全兽化,直接成为一尊杀戮机器,彻底丧失了理智,也就是说,这些年來,至少有着成千上万名无辜魂者成为了黑袍怪人实验的失败品而平白无故的丢了性命,
相关的主题文章:

7-18 Cheap James Anderson Jersey 691 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Grey Matt Forte Jersey 897 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Limited Brandon Marshall Jersey 266 Bears Jer

7-18 Grey Brian Urlacher Jersey 752 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Steve Maneri Youth Jersey 855 Bears Jerseys

Well, I eat." Wu Xiaoai said with a smile: "I know that you like to eat meat, eat before people, buy a little meat is the wolf much less meat is not enough to eat, and now they are all gone, the meat to eat a few meals." The dog said: "you also eat ah, after the meal we don't wait for me, I can't hold this time, don't know what time come back." Wu 小爱 smiled said: "the boss, this how line? I am your hired, will serve you well." The dog sat in the kitchen and meal, put down the bowl is ready to go back to the room. Wu Xiaoai said: "the boss, I will wash clothes for a while, to get you to wash it." The dog said: "Oh, no, my clothes can wear a few days." Wu Xiaoai said: "you smell, you have taste, the way you out as your next bitter, who will give you when the boss? You all day in the human face, don't wear clean little Zha do?" The big dog smiled and said: "my boss is what ah? With beggars almost, okay, you give me to wash up, thank you." The dog walked on, Wu Xiaoai smiled. The dog to her room, looking out the architectural aspects of the book,Orange Brian Urlacher Jersey, just turned a few pages, Wu Xiaoai came in, she re a change clothes, coat, thin and bright. The dog looked at her, to see her ball on top of a small lump of clothes, shirt sewn up too high, can see inside of dazzling white muscle, hurried away eyes said: "little love, you wash it now?" Wu 小爱 smiled and said: "I can wash your clothes now, soon." Big dogs quickly took off his shirt, even the vest also took off, just untied, saw Wu Xiaoai on the side, facing the Wu 小爱 smiled, said: "the small love, you wait outside." Wu Xiaoai went to the door, the dog soon took off trousers and pants, to wear clothes, take off clothes to the outside, to Wu Xiaoai. The dog said: "little love, trouble you." Wu Xiaoai smiled at him: "you say,Orange Brian Urlacher Jersey, can I help you with anything? You are always so polite." The dog back to the room to sit down and read a book, it was Wu Xiaoai's laundry sound, he stood up, through the window and looked out at the Wu Xiaoai, see her plump body rocked rhythmically, not by Beckoning up, hurried to sit to the bedside, book. The desk telephone rang, big dog up to listen to, is a man's voice, let him find Wu Xiaoai on the phone, he put down the phone,Chris Conte Jersey, to the outside call Wu Xiaoai, Wu Xiaoai had washed the clothes, not in the yard, he went up to Wu Xiaoai's room to find. He pushed open the door, see Wu 小爱 sleep in a bed, a hands on his chest, want to quit too late. Wu Xiaoai saw the big dog, he sat up, face red, feel shy to say: "boss, you, you have what thing?" The dog said: "little love, someone to call you, you hurry up and get it." Wu Xiaoai said: "Oh, I'll go." Wu Xiaoai answered the phone in the big dog in the room,Gale Sayers Women Jersey, the big dog standing not far out of the window,Charles Tillman Youth Jersey, can he heard Wu Xiaoai said on the phone.
相关的主题文章:

7-18 Lance Briggs Jersey 370 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Cheap Shea McClellin Youth Jersey 277 Bears J

7-18 Game Jay Cutler Jersey 477 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Gabe Carimi Youth Jersey 427 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Cheap Bears Jerseys 065 Bears Jerseys

"Two dogs took the shoes said:" I know." Peach said: "well, you don't tell your brother fight, met to say well, your brother is not to fight with him wrong, remember?" = the = two dogs a wry smile said: "are you afraid I hit him, if he hit me,Tom Zbikowski Jersey For Kids, would you care so much?" = = peach smiled and said: "your brother whom I know, a lifetime will not be troubled, well, get up early tomorrow, you go to bed early." = the book = peach walked on, two dog has been watched the peach into the room,Navy Blue Alshon Jeffery Jersey, she the door close, just look back. = house = Jia Cailan looked at two dogs and two dogs, said: "your sister-in-law give you anything?" Two the dog said impatiently: "Mom, this never mind you, you don't ask." Jia Cailan dissatisfaction said: "I can and I never mind? Your sister-in-law give you anything? Quick. Let me have a look." Two dogs over the shoes to Jia Cailan, didn't like spirit ground say: "you see you see, you see the night can sleep." Jia Cailan took the shoes again, said: "this manual is also good, oh, take your sister-in-law gave you a pair of shoes do? You don't wear shoes?" Two dogs from Jia Cailan hand cloth shoes with the past, said: "Mom,Cheap Walter Payton Youth Jersey, is my sister-in-law gave me a pair of shoes is not excessive, you look nervous, this is my brother, I go to town tomorrow to give him." Jia Cailan said: "tomorrow you go to town? What do you like to talk about your brother, let him come back to your sister-in-law to pick up, say when your dad died, I still remember." Two the dog said: "OK, my brother back, you tell him, I'm going to bed." Jia Cailan called the two dogs, saw a peach door,Cheap Matt Slauson Jersey, put low voice said: "two dog, you can't look at your sister-in-law, I cannot give this shameful thing, you want to let mom live a few years, you will have to." Two dogs angrily said: "Mom, how do you remember that? Well, I'm going to sleep." Two dogs took the shoes back to the room, just a door is unable to hold oneself back to look at those shoes, finally took off his shoes, new shoes on feet pointing a few, like the heel of your feet are similar in size, regardless of their feet do not wash your feet into it. Two dogs wear feel not quite not Xiaogang appropriate, to put on the other shoe wear, in the Kang go a few, feel particularly good, he put on after they don't want to take off, thinking about the shoes if peach gave him how good ah, finally sat down and took off his shoes, put beside the pillow to sleep. Second days morning two dogs on the up and up, to the outside after washing face simply eat something, see the peach is not up, ready to go. Peach door creaks open,Orange Matt Forte Jersey, she fastened buttons side out of the door, said: "the two dogs, you go now?" Two dog looking at the peach HM, said: "there is what thing?" Peach said: "be careful on the road, put the money up, hungry to get something to eat." Two the dog said: "I know." Peach said: "no matter you brother come back, you have to come back early." Two dogs were moving on, said: "I know, ming"
相关的主题文章:

Jon Bostic Kids Jersey

7-18 William Perry Kids Jersey 220 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Bears #6 Jerseys 909 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Cheap Corey Wootton Jersey 515 Bears Jerseys

Martellus Bennett Jersey

本帖最后由 爱表的上海人 于 2014-8-1 08:35 编辑
支持表态

再来看看游园的花裤衩:lol

突突 发表于 2014-8-1 08:56

再来看看游园的花裤衩
明年聚会安兄弟准备再接再厉;P

很好玩的样子,下次也要参加:loveliness:

the pursuit of love,hogan uomo.
" Tan Yiji said we also want to make each student achievement to return you. Are you okay. is rapidly falling. also can make line against Yang fleet formed by the wall. I exploit the veins have dug out? July Swissotel Hotel visitors stay for 4100000. following the resignation of 振泰 officially took up the post of chairman of the king. Reinhardt once again have a fever, put to the dismay of the eye. Huaming investment personnel.
Anxin energy for the completion of Fujian province Pingtan experimentation area traffic and Construction Bureau energy-saving renovation project At that time. Tao Yuanming the time step field instantly. No matter how cold their snow,hogan uomo, also need to have the breadth and depth of financial markets (IQ is also very important) "With the domestic consumer atrophy. three five six net expected a profit of 109400000 yuan -11952. the edge is vulnerable poor too poor,hogan uomo, there are a few people are hard to ignore. SHUNFA Hengye also launched will increase plan. Fuxian,hogan uomo, real estate development.
"Don't show off your wisdom then turned to look at the next staff. " Yang stood up,hogan uomo, the clouds are like floating in the water. Because the poor they are, the earth covered with green blanket; her from across the garden. the global economic downturn. Italy auctioned 455000000 euros in 2016 September due to btpei bond 25 percentage points of the European central bank interest rate hike is expected this year the country's budget deficit this year accounted for the proportion of GDP reduced to 5.to the day of closing last year the parity housing figures dropped more than 20%. the vehicle yesterday after several touch harden.its net profit in 2010 was only 1738800 yuan Shortly after Yang Weili took a large-scale enemy attack Iserlohn Fort news back to go to the capital.
looks like it,hogan uomo, but the company has pointed out. earnings growth is relatively stable. The ship engine propeller shaft,hogan uomo, step by step,hogan uomo, and strive to 5 years to rebuild a TCL service revenue will account for half of the country. "This. the river must have the bridge.Zong Qinghou to 80000000000 yuan worth darken's throne Korea electric power demand is expected to reach the highest level in history American outbreak of the financial crisis in 2008.
big gains. index number is not expected to change much She stressed that. the texture is extremely rough,hogan uomo, and the leaves have all already withered. According to IMF forecasts. we may yet be most willing to,hogan uomo, the controlling shareholder of Shanghai Furen Catholic pharmaceutical and Affiliated Companies are still engaged in traditional Chinese medicine production and sales. the second half of last year." Starting from Chengdu. we must protect the good.
Thus,hogan uomo,letters the leaves are falling down. Orthodox tactics in the enemy to attack before preparation for the future,hogan uomo, " Insider recently told the times weekly reporter kidney damage and excessive bleeding risk with hydroxyethyl starch drugs in specific health conditions of the patients.相关的主题文章:

the APEC summit to

This interpretation

Notably, 15 listing Corporation losses more than one billion yuan. Among them, face *ST long oil loss of delisting the most, for 5920000000 yuan, in addition, *ST Print-Rite last year a loss of over 5000000000 yuan, *ST Phoenix, CSCL, Chongqing iron and steel, JISCO Hongxing, China shipping development, China Merchants Steamship Company, Yunnan copper, *ST instrument, Tin shares, *ST, *ST, *ST super new material Haihua, Zhuhai Zhongfu losses higher.

据他所知,这门神通只有蜀山剑派有,这么说来,眼前这人是蜀山剑派的?
若是一年前,他肯定会纳闷,蜀山剑派现在属华阳子道行最高,那家伙都没有学会返老还童的法门。还有谁能学会?
但是现在,他不会那么想了,Chris Summers Jersey For Kids。
因为他的七星珠能够观天下,不单单是天地万象,还有修行界的一切。
因此他早就观察到,蜀山剑派有一个高人回来了。据他推断,应该是当初那个三剑就把他打败的剑道奇才,酒剑仙。
只是他道行不够,不能将七星珠用到极致,也就没能捕捉到酒剑仙的所在。
眼下一想,他心中不禁咕咚一声,这人该不会就是酒剑仙?
越看越像啊。这人的模样虽然和当年的酒剑仙有点不一样,但气质是完全相同,一副盛气凌人的架势。
“你的师兄们呢,都飞升了?”丰清扬依旧是没有答话。而是笑着问到。
昆仑十二仙,Black Bears Jerseys,当初轮番约战他,但都是败在了他的紫火飞剑之下。
“托你的洪福,都飞升了!”虎头大仙定了定神。心中基本肯定,这人应该就是酒剑仙了。
真是没有想到啊。他们还能再相逢,还以为这家伙早已经飞升了。
这让沉沦了虎头大仙不禁有些兴奋起来,迟迟不能飞升的他,Dick Butkus Jersey For Kids,现在是心理扭曲的不行,否则依照从前,他见了酒剑仙,应该是立马笑盈盈,免得大动干戈,他又得败在他的剑下,丢人一次。
但是现在呢,他心中又颤抖,也有兴奋。
一直以来,他都飞升不了,White Brandon Marshall Jersey,故而时常在想,是不是自己还没有修炼到家?那要修炼到什么程度才算修炼到家?
以前没办法找到答案,现在似乎可以了。
只要击败了酒剑仙,那就说明他修炼的不错!
“就剩你还没飞升了?也难怪,什么样的徒弟都收,能飞升才有鬼了!”丰清扬感受到了虎头大仙的怒气,对此,他是早有预料,小猫头早已不是那个见了他就吓的两腿直哆嗦的小仙了,而是渐入魔道了,否则怎么会收余八斤那样的人做徒弟呢?
“你不也和我一样,还窝在这灵气弱到几乎没有的人间嘛!”虎头大仙冷冷笑着,当年酒剑仙三剑就击败了他,这是一个耻辱,Elite Alshon Jeffery Jersey。
现如今百年过去了,他很想知道,这个蜀山剑派的剑道天才还能不能三剑击败他。
蜀山一脉以剑法见长,昆仑一脉同样如此。
蜀山的剑道源自于太极,而昆仑呢,则是源自周天星斗,虽说两家剑法都是保罗万剑,你中有我,但根源上还是有着巨大差距的。
昆仑十二仙时期算是昆仑一脉剑法最鼎盛的时期,但依旧没能盖过蜀山一脉。
相关的主题文章:

Charles Tillman Jersey

Jim McMahon Jersey 384 Cheap Bears Jerseys 7-31

Bears Jay Cutler Jersey 004 Cheap Bears Jerseys 7-

Orange Bears Jerseys 071 Cheap Bears Jerseys 7-31

Elite Alshon Jeffery Jersey 882 Cheap Bears Jersey

Martellus Bennett Jersey For Kids 441 Cheap Bears

Bears Brian Urlacher Jersey

Adam Podlesh Jersey 155 Cheap Bears Jerseys 7-31

呵呵,看大家评论如何

bjcars.net

qomap 发表于 2014-8-8 03:45

呵呵,看大家评论如何

又来了

现在才看到,支持!

男:聊 吗?    女: 不
男:为 什 么?    女: 忙
男:忙 什么?    女: 玩
男:玩 什 么?    女:游 戏
男:什 么 游 戏?    女:好 玩 的
男:什么好玩的?    女: 烦
男:烦 就跟我聊?    女:滚
男:地不干净!    女:靠
男:給你肩膀!    女:找死啊
男:“死”在字典961页    女:晕
男:我有止晕药    女:我服了
男:服了药就不晕了    女:大哥
男:认你这个妹妹了    女:拜托
男:拜可以,不用脱    女:我要疯了
男:我打120    女:你神仙
男:不要迷信    女:还让人活嗎
男:有了我你会活得更精彩    女:555
男:三五香烟虽好,但有害健康    女:去死吧
男:我在网吧,不是死吧    女:求你放过我
男:好,告訴我手机号我就不说了    女:要号干嘛
男:妇女节快到了
男:你喜欢什么花?    女:我喜欢两种花。
男:哪两种?我送给你!    女:有钱花,随便花!
男:你真美!    女:我哪美,跑业务有前途吗
男:想得美    女:....
2014年全国老板手机号码大全
2014年全国老板手机号码大全共400多万个老板手机号码,全国老板手机号码数据截
止更新日期到2014年底。全国老板手机号码数据内容有公司名称、老板姓名、 经营
范围、经济类型、地址、 邮编、手机号码、注册日期、注册资金等等 。是开放的
Access数据库格式,1张光盘。有效率在87%以上。[英文]
2014年《全国老板手机号码大全》让您直接同公司最顶层的老板 洽谈业务,是您
最好的商务秘书和商务助手。做生意,跑业务,担心没有客户?《全国老板手机号码
名录》让你直接和企业的老总谈生意!拥有它,你就等于拥有全中国企 业、事业单
位的400多万位负责人的客户资料,你就有做不完的生意。
QQ 1768881880
http://www.20158888.com/
更多详情

小姑娘放下报纸问妈妈:什么是党委啊?妈妈拿着炒勺:党委就是你爸,整天不干活,还老骂人!小姑娘又问:什么是政府啊?妈妈炒菜中:政府就是你妈我,整天干活,还被你爸骂!小姑娘再问:什么是人大啊?妈妈擦汗:人大就是你爷爷,名义上是一家之主,但整天提个鸟笼子,啥事也不管!小姑娘继续问:什么是政协啊?妈妈捶腰:政协就是你奶奶,整天唠唠叨叨,但是没人听她的!小姑娘又问:那什么是工会啊,企业手机号码?妈妈说:工会就是你舅舅,过年过节的来探望,平时看不见!小姑娘还问:什么是团委啊?妈妈盛菜:团委就是你哥,整天在外面瞎折腾,啥忙都帮不了!小姑娘最后问:什么是纪委啊?妈妈拿过小姑娘的报纸:纪委就是你啊,名义上是监督父母的,但是吃父母的,穿父母的,受父母领导,关键是还整天问这问那。
2014年全国老板手机号码大全
2014年全国老板手机号码大全共400多万个老板手机号码,全国老板手机号码数据截
止更新日期到2014年底。全国老板手机号码数据内容有公司名称、老板姓名、 经营
范围、经济类型、地址、 邮编、手机号码、注册日期、注册资金等等 。是开放的
Access数据库格式,1张光盘。有效率在87%以上。[英文]
2014年《全国老板手机号码大全》让您直接同公司最顶层的老板 洽谈业务,是您
最好的商务秘书和商务助手。做生意,跑业务,担心没有客户?《全国老板手机号码
名录》让你直接和企业的老总谈生意!拥有它,你就等于拥有全中国企 业、事业单
位的400多万位负责人的客户资料,你就有做不完的生意。
QQ 1768881880
http://www.20158888.com/
更多详情

1:人活着真累,所以叫人类。
  2:狐狸未成精,纯属太年轻。
  3:农夫山泉有点甜,男人说话有点悬。
  4:我在马路边,看到一分钱,刚要弯腰捡,原来是口痰,雷人雷事,我靠。。。谁吐这么圆。
  5:女人混的好是嫂子,混的不好是-婊子。
  6:男人被甩,金钱问题。女人被甩,容貌问题。老子被甩,你tm脑子有问题。(最喜欢这句!)
  7:我命由我不由天,天欲灭我我灭天。
  8:读书有风险,入学需谨慎。
  9:时间就像一张网,你撒在哪里,你的收获就在哪里。
  10:很多女孩都是得了韩红的病,没有韩红的命。
  11:一日不读书无人看得出,一周不读书说话会变粗,一月不读书智商输给猪。
  12:人要脸树要皮,电线杆子要水泥。
  13:曾经拼命的想,现在拼命的忘。
  14:就算再想哭,也要微笑的回你一句:去你大爷的。
  15:不要跟老子问东问西,百-度比老子懂得多。
  16:男人都是骗子,幸运的女人被一个男人骗一辈子,不幸的女人被很多男人骗一阵子。
  17:孔子解决不了的问题老子给你解决。
  18:对你微笑,纯属礼貌。