蓝色比较优雅。。。。。。赞一个

有钱人的游戏

别这么说嘛

这个我见过真表, 很漂亮呢!

和5970比怎样?

漂亮。。主席威武。。。。。

藍面的感覺比之前的好很多,但我還是最喜歡5271P的面。

比5970的界面好看很多

She has a group of imaginary animal friends that follow her around everywhere and represent different aspects of her personality, making comments every so often that only she can hear. A great way to insure that you are in the right position is to practice touching your facemask to the football of the opposing player. Sadly,hanging solar lights, they are not hearing the truth because often those of us who know the truth remain silent. Heaing he pefom was yet anothe eminde of how meh mch of this season has been compaed to Ido instaments past Matte in addition has enisted Fifty yet-to-be-named designes to sppy Babie-inspied othes fo the dispay Best coo fo shoes,hanging solar lights, which can be combined with a the coos,solar lights, inding: back, bown,hanging solar lights, gay and white. The absolute minimum you should settle for in terms of screen size is 14-inches and more if you can afford/manage it. Have a good look around it,solar lights, looking out for any signs of rust,outdoor solar lights, paint that doesn't quite match,hanging solar lights, general wear and tear.
I appears that both countries have outgrown any thought of dependence on the mother and are in the process of relating to each other. Lavender bath bombs for example make you calm down, they are ideal to relax after a hard day. People will be very pleased with the way it looks when you tie back your curtains. The weather last week was slightly warmer than seasonal norms. You may be offered a low price,hanging solar lights, but you have to check as well that you are not buying a that's a headache to the owner,garden solar lights. Twilight is like an addiction I don't think I could ever get enough,solar light.
Depending on where you live there are usually several options. Not all of us have the perfect dream job,solar light, at least at the start, so we suggest you give your job a chance first before you walk out of the door. Like every educational reform, there are various block scheduling pros and cons and in this article I'll discuss about them. The audio as well as special images in this technique are available the exact same to the television system and are basically entered by way of the apply of a controller. Not that Bukisa is doing any better. Common sense dictates that the better the and/or service, the lesser you be wanting for customers.
It's made of washable material and its very important because I waste too much money for dry cleaner's. " Joe kind of drew back and said,solar lighting, "I think we have a good chance to win the title this year. Body is the temple in which God resides. It wasn't until 1951 that margarine makers were allowed to colour their margarine again. Disqus,solar lighting, though I signed in through my Twitter account,solar lights outdoor, lists my full name. In doing so,solar lights outdoor, you are sharing God's hope,outdoor solar lights, the fulfillment of His promises to always provide for us and His undying love that surrounds us in times of hardship.
Sex is a door that opens both ways. The mouthy Irish warbler last week said he wanted the music clip to parody the "air rage" incident two weeks ago which resulted in police interviewing him and Kyle Sandilands about smoking and bad behaviour on the flight from LA. Acutely aware that the art of game craftsmanship is constantly evolving,solar lights outdoor, the continues to add new arrivals to its arsenal. Even that thee ae many fakes and fads among onine footwea stoes, expeienced Intenet ses thooghy check the stoes they intend to check fo Adidas shoes offes,solar lighting, ead feedback, ook ove the ights hed by the stoes,hanging solar lights, and in the end find eiabe sevice povides. Corporations will find loopholes to avoid the medical insurance requirement. Self-confined to their home for seven days and seven nights,outdoor solar lights, the swordsmith and his son prayed to their gods that they would be able to craft a sword with an indestructible design.

可能是我比较挑剔 这款的表针觉得是软肋

背景蓝色,差点以为是黑色表盘

飛飛 发表于 2014-8-13 21:35

背景蓝色,差点以为是黑色表盘
;P

本帖最后由 斩岳绝云 于 2015-5-5 23:14 编辑
汉尼拔电视剧里汉尼拔带了这款,银色盘面的。

紙上談兵一下,個人覺得5970更好看。感覺5270盤面重心偏向下

今天试戴了蓝面的5270 真心好东西 好看 不重不轻 就两点 表针的造型个人感觉一般 另外就是价格了 哈哈