给交作业——SKX009KD
56回复

本帖最后由 张师傅 于 2014-7-28 10:26 编辑
U版给我加原创标签了,不能辜负版主对我的期望。我一早就来交作业,给您报道来@U4215267

首先讲讲买的过程:

先是因为@飛飛 在微博上晒出了一张精工百事圈的照片,那时我正在度假,但心中已经被吸引到了。然后回来之后就微信了飛飛,并且得到了详细的解释和价格,再次谢过飛飛。

于是我就上网查日本购物网站,顺手搜了seiko,就在内容中看到了此款手表。

对于没有海淘经验的我来说,一下子就不知道该怎么办。突然脑海中冒出了@夜不语 人生赢家的各种神贴,想到了多年来情场失意的我,日本还有个“小女友”,于是便联系上了。在此上图两张,以示谢意。

P.S @飛飛 她在东京的,你平时空了可否照顾一下,约约吃饭,她一个人说在那边没劲。感激不尽

扯远了,回归正题,问了她回来时间,21号。就直接让她买了,我也算不清楚汇率就算900给她钱了。

于是周一我就到手了!!!

今天做一个开箱作业,

盒子还特地标了个这个标记,我还觉得挺好玩的。

给一张上手图:

细节我实在拍不来,大家有想看哪里的给我留言,我补上。

P.S 夜光真的是夜空中最亮的星啊。

补上了!!!

第一次交作业,不足之处大家见谅,看官请随意。

表和人都夸:lol

Vinlex 发表于 2014-7-24 10:32

感觉妹纸是我的菜~求介绍~
大家是来看表的嘛。哈哈哈哈,我得催她注册一个表态网账号了

小女友比@飛飛 好多了。能代购电饭煲么:$。

小女友不错

张师傅 发表于 2014-7-24 14:39

必须的/憨笑。能代购小女友吗?

必须的/憨笑。能代购小女友吗?

必须的/憨笑。能代购小女友吗?

jo_melody猪小轴 发表于 2014-7-24 15:04

小女友比@飛飛 好多了。能代购电饭煲么。
没错没错,能代购电饭多么?:lol

U4215267 发表于 2014-7-25 09:41

必须的/憨笑。能代购小女友吗?
代购这种神级功力,我回答不了你的呀你可以问······

只缺一张夜光图

赶紧上夜光图,让他们都变月光族。

U4215267 发表于 2014-7-26 22:46

赶紧上夜光图,让他们都变月光族。
版主,已经补上了!

补了两张:lol

说好的小女友加我微信的呢?

原来是亚马逊,亚马逊和雅虎的东西不太敢下手,我都是找乐天有实体店的买。。。

飛飛 发表于 2014-7-28 13:42

说好的小女友加我微信的呢?
小女友是天津地?:lol

飞飞快代购小女友。。。

夜光很亮,32个赞。

Oh we, if yo have the money to by this,solar lights outdoor, yo know a ot wod be jeaos of it Bowse many aties isted in shops and depatment stoes,hanging solar lights, so get ot and stat shopping! Organic Beauty ProductsOrganic beauty products are gaining popularity as people are becoming aware of what they should use on their skin and know extremely well the consequences of using the products which are full of chemicals. There are varied factors that are accountable for this appraisal in Pune Property. Ethiopian-born chef Tee Belachew teams up with Kin Lee,outdoor solar lights, a native of Singapore, to create a delicious blend of Malaysian,garden solar lights, Chinese, Ethiopian, Thai and Indian cuisine that's sure to excite your palate. Just put your new drive right below it. Like Darkknight2280, I noticed that the undersuit is very similar to what we've seen of the new Superman suit and I personally appreciate that touch,outdoor solar lights, although I do really hope/wish that too much time isn't spent on re-telling Big Blue's origin .
1 degrees Celsius) during lunar operations. The Consensus And Conflict TheoryEducation plays a significant role in society. ," "Kojak" and more recently, "Judging Amy Judging Amy is an American television drama that aired from September 19,outdoor solar lights, 1999 until May 3, 2005 on CBS. pinheads,solar lights, The Stork Woman, The Legless Man, and many others. The patient is not confused after the attack, although he still may be undergoing feelings of nausea. The hotel is very close to the intersection of I-540 and Glenwood Avenue and the Hampton Inn - Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek hotel in North Carolina is a mere two exits from Interstate 40 thus quickly accessible to Raleigh Research Triangle Park Cary Durham Chapel Hill RBC Center and the many communities of the Triangle area.
Patrick: SpongeBob best friend, the starfish, has a good heart, but isn the brightest creature in the sea. So how do you actually start your floral business? Surprise Rate Cut Sinks iShares Turkey ETFWith economic growth and job creation still slow to materialize in the Western world, interest rates remain at record low levels in many of the world key developed regions. The bronze standards require Energy Star ceiling fans, compact fluorescent lamps and energy-efficient air ers. Moreover,outdoor solar lights, to stocks are now averaging 61. While some have frequent,solar lights, individual, migraine attacks that span more than 15 days per month and are therefore categorized as CDH, another form of migraine involves a blending together of attacks into a more continuous, never-ending pattern.
It's not a logo that's going to be easily read,solar lights, but it's one that could draw you in to look more closely at it. They don't fidget,solar lights, and they ATTRACT WOMEN because of it! I think this is a case of wrong movie/wrong critic. Barcode readers offer precise and updated inventory management and monitoring and allow your business to spare the time, effort and manpower from manually checking on the items you have in stock and then manually recording it on your database. Cherry Hill, New Jersey is next to the beautiful Camden Waterfront,solar lights, home of the USS New Jersey . Although I believe there is considerable political risk from a Democratic congress, I'm looking to increase exposure to refiners.
o os w tym momencie posiada tote,hanging solar lights? It will cook around three times faster than a regular oven with no need to defrost frozen foods,outdoor solar lights. Now that you know a homemade carbon filter is really very safe and that it will protect your family's health,garden solar lights, you may be wondering if you will be able to make one. This is an extra that is well worth buying as it displays the huge variety of flavours well. Traces of their usefulness can be found in various religious texts, folk tales,solar lights outdoor, and myths. It's well known that red cars are pulled over for more speeding tickets than cars of less eye-catching colors.

哈哈,我是麻烦的飞飞大飞哥,在此谢谢大飞哥!!!