想不明白,请教各位大侠!

其实,精工有款绿色盘的登山表,防水200m纯机械的。是正把哦!不过人家定位是登山表,不是潜水表。图片在cmm的店里可以看到,我就不盗图了:lol
还有一个130周年的纪念款,限量700本,ananta 型号SRQ013J1 潜水+

计时,也是正把。老贵啦,还买不到。很漂亮的。

wsblld 发表于 2014-7-27 13:37

是的。正装表和非机械表,精工基本上都很正。
石英罐头好像也是歪的。

长知识了!:victory:

Feel around the other family to him of a strange look, Chou win feel this, is to make enough face, "on the day long Fu master, you saved the old granddaughter Jiao Feng kindness, enemies have never return, so...... This is a small gift, do not respect." The enemy won said palm stand, an eyeball size, exudes a blue light, the clear round glass beads, is in the palm of the hand, "well, Shirley beads,." Rich water soul force feel the beads on the undulator out, Zhuo Tianzhao was a pupil contraction, surprised track, "what, Shui Lingzhu." Hear this, next to Qin Tianming, Ruan Feng and the family have raised eyebrows over, with a terrible color look to the enemy won hands beads, "the old enemies, to please the Dragon House, was willing, even the family water beads are out." After some acquaintance with his family heart have to whisper together, surprised, Zhuo Tianzhao took a deep breath, calm, Cu eyebrow way: "his master, the gift is too expensive, a little." "Juicy pearl again how valuable, also not the enemies and Jiao Feng life, moreover, if not long Fu master,Orange Brandon Marshall Jersey, the beautiful beads are not Luojia away, has been sent to the Fengtian Pavilion, and the water beads, not only is there today set up gift, or I want to the main newspaper longfu life-saving grace Xie Li." The enemy won a firm attitude,Camo Jay Cutler Jersey, "so, also hope there main." "This......" Zhuo Tianzhao with questioning looks to Chou Fengjiao, "this is a token of my enemy, you accept it." Chou Fengjiao gently nodded, "since it is so, then I will if you insist." To this, Zhuo Tianzhao is not sentimental, immediately took the enemy won hands, beads, paused, "cella had set the banquet, two please into the house, I later came to Syria, please." There are many family need to say hello, Zhuo Tianzhao naturally can not accompany them to chat too long, then stepped back, do a please gestures, the way to assume a look behind him, "two, please come with me." The servant sly, hurriedly come forward to take people,Cheap Jermon Bushrod Jersey, "well, then we will not disturb the longfu main tend to the other guests." In front of so many people, Zhuo Tianzhao can collect water 灵珠, Chou win has to one's heart's content, it means they are enemies, almost held on Long Fu this huge monster thighs, cheerful,Corey Wootton Women Jersey, smiling enemies won with Chou Fengjiao followed the servant into the Dragon House, watched the enemy won the hatred and leave, Zhuo Tianzhao back the body, palm turn over, see don't see beautiful beads at a glance the income space ring,Cheap Walter Payton Jersey, then the whole the whole clothes, began to repeat before smiling nod mechanical action, the heart continues to look again at the same time, according to Ge, 风云阁 etc. several hurriedly come, at that time, he can borrow leadership from the, back to the house properly relieved, after all, in the size of families, but no one can have such a big face can let Zhuo Tianzhao that when government main way personally, but ten minutes later, five large door has disappeared, but the star house, was first to Zhuo Tianzhao expected, "Long Fu master, Kyouki Kyouki." "Should say hi to.
相关的主题文章:

7-18 Cheap James Anderson Youth Jersey 115 Bears J

7-18 Jim McMahon Kids Jersey 294 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Game Matt Forte Jersey 909 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Cheap Matt Forte Jersey 378 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Navy Blue Matt Forte Jersey 510 Bears Jerseys

与君共勉。