Vinlex 发表于 2014-7-22 13:34

氧化后夜光就不亮了吧?现在新技术夜光应该不会氧化了吧~
是的,新夜光不会这样了!

秒针好玩

只是图个味道而已,真要粗戴的话还是G-shock或者新表。

赞,期待这个复刻版

复刻的夜光发黄么?不记得了。
发黄的老味道真好!

"Peach exposed satisfied smile, said:" he said he had not hurt does not itch." Two dogs look away from the paper, to peach, peach said: "I never stopped thinking about you, you want me to be very painful,Cheap Walter Payton Youth Jersey, I think you are very painful, I will use my lifetime to protect you, love you, let you live a happier life live happy,Jim McMahon Kids Jersey, a little, you trust, I will do it." Peach moved into two dogs these last words,Michael Bush Kids Jersey, and murmured: "the dog, you are at ease, I will not leave you, I will make a good wife." Two dogs had finished the letter to the peach, the heart has been painful, suddenly turned a thought, you big dog not to divorce and peaches? That is, you don't need a peach I also rare here, but a peach want to know what you want to divorce, the fight night stand? This matter must not let her know, now have to keep her in the dark. Two dogs were afraid of unable to control their emotions, to leave the room. Peach said: "two dog, put it back to me." Two dogs HM, put in the hands of stationery to the peach, looked at her carefully folded up the letter back in the envelope, and then to the pressure of the pillow. Two the dog said: "sister-in-law, okay I go." Peach said with a smile: "don't worry,Cheap Martellus Bennett Jersey, I have something to tell you, two dog, are you going to do when with jujube married ah? You too, can not always dragging ah?" Two the dog had turned a thought, and other large dog and peach and peach after divorce his marriage, he how can promise to date? He said: "the sister-in-law, didn't I tell them that, as your eyes after the good in talking about this, you put it up?" Peach said: "I am not up, today had a sister-in-law came, said Chinese date make alive to tuihun, two dog, jujube is a good girl, you promised." This comes from the peach mouth let two dogs was surprised, she is not willing to marry with their Chinese date? Now to turn to persuade him to come? Remember last winter in the soft bridge that, if not she coughed, he has all that to date, now how about that? Two dogs think impassability, said: "the elder brother's wife, that you want or do not want me to date?" Peach smiled and said: "of course I hope, if you and jujube married, also my concern, I always feel sorry for you, owe you, was sorry, we hope that you will find a good wife, you are married,Gale Sayers Youth Jersey, I also on the practical." Two dogs at this time my heart don't mention how bad, he has refused to marry with Chinese date, because he has no illusions about the peach, and peach together some day in the future, but now the peach has also advised him to date of marriage, this is not the fault of his escape route? The 441st chapter to find a wife married like this two dog said sadly: "sister, you remember I used to say how? I want to find someone like you will get married, don't you know my heart?" Peach sighed and said: "I do not know what you are thinking about ah, be there and I look as like as two peas.? No, I'm more.
相关的主题文章:

Devin Hester Kids Jersey

7-18 Devin Hester Youth Jersey 850 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Cheap Matt Slauson Youth Jersey 270 Bears Jer

7-18 Limited Jay Cutler Jersey 329 Bears Jerseys

Cheap Israel Idonije Jersey

耐看