感触
191回复

在breitlingsource看见一个帖。其实我们渴望的是在“传承”上的“进化”而不是推倒过去的“新颖”

well, no surprise at all what I think Breitling should do instead of launching boring JAWs and behemoths - these, and not the surviving nice classics shape the image of the company today.

some of you "don't care about vintage" and heritage, but that seems to be a minority here and among the wider WIS crowd. Just posted my Unitime I wore to a wedding yesterday on a WIS fb group and got asked again where all that elegance went (and some rather unflattering comments about the current lineup) .....

Breitling was an industry leader for much of the 20th century; the first wrist chronograph, the first 2-button, the first "smart watch" chronograph (yes, that's what the 1942 Chronomat was), one of the first waterproof 12h bezel aviator chronographs, one of the most elegant world time watches ever manufactured, (one of) the first automatic chronographs, the first 20atm automatic chrono divers.

now ?

Breitling World Time watches, Basel 1952 vs Basel 2014. enough said.

可能有人会说,应该用Transocean来比较才公平。或许可以看看他们的讨论

http://breitlingsource.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53290

"Instruments for Professionals" ,RM的表能往地下丢,百年灵能吗。不砸场子,但真心别老搞不切实际的东西。

The other area they could make huge improvements is in the area of case materials. Now I'm not saying Breitling should necessarily have a bronze model in their line-up, but even the likes of small boutique brands like Steinhart are now producing bronze cases. Tiny boutique brands like H20 are using Grade 5 titanium ; other brands like Ocean 7 are making ceramic cases.... the list goes on. Why aren't Breitling looking at these options? Instead of that we get the same tired DLC options again and again and again.....Driver8

虽然希望百有新的金属外壳。但千万别搞青铜,拜托

期待2018年会有惊喜

那里那帮人有点倚老卖老之嫌!

老款正裝world time好看

老款正裝world time好看

visahelp 发表于 2014-4-17 13:24

那里那帮人有点倚老卖老之嫌!
我老了。

子龍 发表于 2014-4-17 13:37

老款正裝world time好看
适合老家伙

多一些宽容与接纳, 少一些暴戾!

护肝刻不容缓!

有了自己的看法在胸就好。 搞得口诛笔伐的,不是和某些我们鄙视的人划等号?

visahelp 发表于 2014-4-17 14:32

有了自己的看法在胸就好。 搞得口诛笔伐的,不是和某些我们鄙视的人划等号? ...
论坛论坛嘛。。要论要谈。
话说你看见我说2018么。。

MrC 发表于 2014-4-17 14:34

论坛论坛嘛。。要论要谈。
话说你看见我说2018么。。
2018啥情况?

某个咚咚的50岁生日,不懂会不会有搞作

MrC 发表于 2014-4-17 14:41

某个咚咚的50岁生日,不懂会不会有搞作
请詹姆斯代言, 带块DLC的navitimer;P

visahelp 发表于 2014-4-17 14:47

请詹姆斯代言, 带块DLC的navitimer