来聊聊那些亲民独立制表人
105回复

读任总 法國人 Pascal COYON 在做手錶!賣歐元4950/個 ! 一帖有感。

Pascal Coyon的风格,让我想到了另一个亲民的独立制表人品牌Habring。Habring曾供职万国,尤其擅长计时,自创品牌后佳作不断,COS、双追、闪电针、陀飞轮... 从改装7750到自产机芯,值得关注,值得拥有。详细资料请见Habring官网 http://www.habring2.com

近年来很红火的Sarpaneva早期表款价格也很不错,还有副牌SUF,现在不知怎样了。本版相关帖:来聊聊Sarpaneva

Dirk Dornblueth是不少表迷最早入手的独立制表人品牌,华人表迷圈内昵称DD,希望听各位表主来聊。官网:http://www.dornblueth.com

我个人很喜欢的Peter Speake-Marin,Peter的品牌越做越大,难能可贵的是一直有一些相对低价的表款,从早期的Piccadilly到现在的Spirit系列: http://www.speake-marin.com

低调男人! 发表于 2014-7-31 12:49

27觉得没有12SC好看,就是大点也没大多少,有些万国的感觉

朗格最好的就是芝麻驮飞,如果猫头鹰能做到38 ...
审美这种东西真的是见仁见智,公说公有理,婆说婆有理,我就不多争执了。

个人看法,芝麻链和陀飞轮用在航海钟或者怀表上还可以,用在手表上我不觉得合适,仅此而已。

当代最优秀朗格作品,我选猫头鹰,纯粹是因为够独特,而且解决了传统跳分的流畅问题,不过,越复杂的表就越容易出问题,也正常。

nomorewatch 发表于 2014-7-31 13:04

个人看法,芝麻链和陀飞轮用在 ...
n兄弟久违

个人看法,芝麻链和陀飞轮用在 ...
你的观点一直一直让大家津津乐道

个人看法,芝麻链和陀飞轮用在 ...
表态就是需要这样子的讨论

爱表的上海人 发表于 2014-8-6 07:50

你的观点一直一直让大家津津乐道
有这回事?

爱表的上海人 发表于 2014-8-6 07:50

表态就是需要这样子的讨论
什么样子的讨论?说来听听

nomorewatch 发表于 2014-8-6 13:01

什么样子的讨论?说来听听
本帖这样的讨论就不错。:)

schen 发表于 2014-8-8 02:32

本帖这样的讨论就不错。
再开些新的讨论吧

学习了

nomorewatch 发表于 2014-8-8 07:15

再开些新的讨论吧
看部微电影:一部有关FPJ的纪录短片

有的是可讨论的话题。:victory:

schen 发表于 2014-8-8 14:07

看部微电影:一部有关FPJ的纪录短片

有的是可讨论的话题。
其实,很多话题已经开发过了,再次开发也行,反正有些东西就是一个圈。

已经回复你的帖子了,看吧。

静候佳音

Only collectors/resellers would pay those prices. I think that it's a niche market. But,converse cuir suede, with the right marketing and the right shoe Adidas could definitely add value to their brand which may mean more than the actual sneaker sales.. I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close,converse bordeaux 41, and you will still have the opportunity to follow up if needed.
In Britain and Germany, the traditions of the druids often became intertwined with those of the Romans during the occupation of these lands. Thus,converse marron fleur, several Roman celebrations began to incorporate druid practices, and vice versa. By the time the Romans left Britain, the influence of Christianity was also a crucial factor in the development of the traditions of the Island.
I know because my biological father died of throat cancer and emphysema. Yes, he smoked cigarettes, suffered the consequences and died prematurely. God rest his soul. You can do video as well as audio recording. It has digital speech processing and audio technologies installed which helps in detecting the speech while recording for better performances. You can directly access your voicemail,converse basse cuir marron homme, call logs,tông converse 2012, system directory and many more with a single click.
Seven years ago,sac converse a vendre, I bought my first Jade Saffron Yoga Mat ($70) and was certain I would only use Jade mats . Well,converse basse solde, forever. But I'll be honest: for a short period of time, I attempted to cheat on my longtime yoga mat of choice with a few others that friends and co workers had raved about. Now I'm back to Jade and couldn't be happier..
相关的主题文章:

再次支持

好帖要顶,楼主的头像还是不错滴

schen 发表于 2014-7-31 04:26

图片来源:Habring

10000美元,国内的一些知名品牌的价格远远超过它了。

我喜欢“亲民”二字。
DD、Speake-Marin、MIH都是认真关注的品牌。

重点是东西好,同时性价比杰出。

爱表的上海人 发表于 2014-9-2 06:35

10000美元,国内的一些知名品牌的价格远远超过它了。
是啊,Habring本人擅长计时表的设计和制作,他的计时表物有所值,眼下价格仍相当亲民。