我日常的GO萬年曆
186回复

為甚麼要加日常兩個字,其實它是一祇複雜的萬年曆!

弟沉醉表的時間剛好十年了,期間從沒有過甚麼年曆,萬年曆的手表,更莫說陀飛輪,三問這等複雜機械,很早自玩自的時候,跟自己說過我需要萬年曆,年曆嗎?若果連年份,月份都記不起的我,我將會是甚麼樣子了!

所以弟最複雜的機械祇到計時碼表,起碼它很有實用的功能,完成一件事情所需要的時間,點到點所需要的時間.

其實曾擁有過兩祇GO的軍表,都是透底,一向認為GO造表很認真,德國風格表露無唯,性價比一流,所以對GO的表一直也很留意.

发帖是一个状态
发完了就变了个人......
表不错哦~

:lol表叔最棒

大爱GO腕表
恭喜入手,完全适合日常配搭

冥海神 发表于 2014-7-18 23:32

大爱GO腕表
恭喜入手,完全适合日常配搭
感谢朋友对GO版支持,欢迎常来!

游园三梦 发表于 2014-7-19 00:00

感谢朋友对GO版支持,欢迎常来!
多谢~一定常来,钟爱德表!

冥海神 发表于 2014-7-19 00:19

多谢~一定常来,钟爱德表!
:handshake欢迎欢迎

子龍 发表于 2014-5-12 14:39

我才是屌絲,不高又不富
你想说自己帅嘛

那个是祖儿啦

子龍 发表于 2014-5-15 17:07

1支GS,3支51,2支勞

都說不來啦
全带来青岛,我们要打劫

Mr.乔 发表于 2014-7-23 07:31

全带来青岛,我们要打劫
乔兄弟在青岛么

我过阵子会去青岛玩

Mr.乔 发表于 2014-7-23 23:28

我过阵子会去青岛玩
乔兄弟原来是度假:lol

“日常”的万年历,好!壕!

"" what are the two? My face is not so big......" "Hee hee, you go, sure, other normal to see friends:! A pretty little pepper Lin Yixin,Cycling Jersey, a leader of the tertiary Mo is the flaming lips, can't I? The Mo is now Wuxi money game......" Me: "well, then please contact me." "Well, we had the game television channel host and the photographer,Cycling Jersey, a US Club featurette, invited the two CGL Hall of fame members to take part in it, will have special face." "I know, I'll contact!" "OK, try Oh, on you, this special good, they can also raise......" I: "by......"...... ROSE out of the dark city, with heart such as water, fragrance lingering et al to the leveling, I open the list of friends,Cheap Cycling Jersey, began to contact Lin Yixin -- "beautiful girl!" "Little liar...... What's the matter?" "This evening, dinner less, eat with me!" "Yes, where to eat? I want to eat delicious!" Lin Yixin's voice was excited, a beautiful and lovely chowhound...... I said: "eat in Panlong Le Grand Large Hotel, at seven o'clock sharp, Lenovo Club celebration dinner." "Halo, things, I with what ah?" "You are the guest chant, you don't go, they will take me sky lanterns!" "Is? Then......" "By......" "Well, go to it, evening I drove past." "Good!" After the girl to appease their own, the Mo to talk -- "three!" "Continental dust, what happened?" "Are you in Wuxi? Come to Suzhou, please you eat......" "Oh yes, what to eat?" "Eat, eat in Panlong Le Grand Large Hotel, at seven o'clock sharp, Lenovo Club celebration dinner." The street is very clear: "Lenovo celebration party, invited me to charge?" "Yes, by god......" "Well, well, anyway, do not eat white, I'm going." "Well, at seven o'clock in the evening the whole, must get to the ah, otherwise I can get more than one bargained for." OK. During the day time, the intermediate basically all over the place to collect resources, ran to the fall wind bag, canyon to help Du Shisan killed a 185 level BOSS, the silver moon forest Yu pupil MM revenge,Cycling Jersey, PK dropped a team Zhulong game player, went to the sky in the forest to kill a level 190 BOSS, help heaven rain MM won a class 175 fairy shields,Cheap Cycling Jersey, everywhere as thugs and killers, one day to the fullest and clinking, help people kill BOSS can get a lot of experience, not his Lianji slow, but also a rise of 40% experiences, 187 after the upgrade, to experience more scary fans also like to see the book:.
相关的主题文章:

7-24 53 Cheap Cycling Jersey

7-24 55 Cheap Cycling Jersey

7-24 43 Cheap Cycling Jersey

7-24 85 Cheap Cycling Jersey

7-24 89 Cheap Cycling Jersey

謝謝樓上各位.....剛從青島回來了

夢兄....聚會回來了

子龍 发表于 2014-8-4 15:10

夢兄....聚會回來了
:lol龙兄,我最近没有聚会。。。:L

游园三梦 发表于 2014-8-5 12:22