细节讨论:你喜欢这样的细节吗?
41回复

一支库存seiko crown的盘面。讲述着那个年代的精彩。你喜欢这样的细节吗?

是和豐田的大皇冠Cross over嗎

看不懂这个牌子

crown是1950-1960精工的一个子系列。:lol

子龍 发表于 2014-5-26 16:10

是和豐田的大皇冠Cross over嗎
不是啦。。。只是seiko下的一个系列而已。哈哈。

前几天写浪琴今年的妇科康卡斯Heritage,在我眼里真是什么都好。唯一的小缺憾就是面盘上的花体字,写的不怎么讲究。仅仅说字体。我觉得这块的花体字更到位

danielzhang 发表于 2014-5-26 22:30

前几天写浪琴今年的妇科康卡斯Heritage,在我眼里真是什么都好。唯一的小缺憾就是面盘上的花体字,写的不怎 ...
我觉得吧。。老表这方面都考究,。。。而复刻么。。。去复制当年的考究,总归差点火候吧

danielzhang 发表于 2014-5-26 22:30

前几天写浪琴今年的妇科康卡斯Heritage,在我眼里真是什么都好。唯一的小缺憾就是面盘上的花体字,写的不怎 ...
我不喜欢。因为我觉得字和字之间空隙很大啊。。。

Kintaro 发表于 2014-5-26 20:02

不是啦。。。只是seiko下的一个系列而已。哈哈。
那個多系列:funk:

啥?啥叫那个多系列?

danielzhang 发表于 2014-5-27 19:42

啥?啥叫那个多系列?
我猜,是感叹seiko有那么多系列!

Kintaro 发表于 2014-5-28 10:13

我猜,是感叹seiko有那么多系列!
啊哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

danielzhang 发表于 2014-5-27 19:42

啥?啥叫那个多系列?
Sorry....那麼多:o

果然被金太郎猜中!

danielzhang 发表于 2014-5-29 22:01

果然被金太郎猜中!
我錯字,大佬你反應慢:lol

你才大佬呢

danielzhang 发表于 2014-5-29 22:01

果然被金太郎猜中!
我聪明伶俐身材好

不咋的。。

Qian Qian saw, also want to let the two dogs pulling, but peach not happy if it, didn't think she was not careful fell,Bears Matt Forte Jersey, bottom heavy squatting on the ground,Game Alshon Jeffery Jersey, the pain half did not climb up, two dogs and peaches to see her like this, he laughed. Said Qian Qian pursed up her lips: "my butt fell to blossom, but you still smile." Two dogs over the Qian Qian pulled up, said: "don't laugh, you have to be careful and fell down, ass to blossom." Two dogs pulling a peach,Cheap Matt Slauson Youth Jersey, peach took Qian Qian, so three people on the road to walk,Brandon Marshall Jersey For Kids, and finally to the town. The town is the twelfth lunar month every day, despite the cold weather, but many people in the market, buy special purchases for the Spring Festival, those vendors are caught in these last few days to rush to sell things, pulling the throat and yelling. Peach and proposed to buy a dress for the Qian Qian Qian Qian, can not on those clothes style, insist not, two dogs and peaches in no way, finally to peach bought a coat, then in the streets around, bought some vegetables and meat have the Spring Festival with firecrackers like, two dog into pocket, back over his shoulder. The 858th chapter suspicious footprints two dogs were ready to go back, but met with Yang director with small Zhao walked in the street, two dogs over to greet him, said: "Yang director, will have the Spring Festival, you also not on vacation?" Yang director said: "no way ah, who let this special occupation, more is to have the Spring Festival holidays, the more we work, two dog, I wanted to talk to you, the one I gave you, didn't expect to meet you here, I have something to say to you." Two dogs see Yang director look dignified appearance, said: "my phone in the hotel, the hotel has been closed, what thing?" Yang director pulled him aside and whispered: "I got it the day before yesterday's phone, said Feng bull escaped from prison, he is likely to be home, Public Security Bureau, let us guard point, you have to be careful, to prevent him cornered against you." Two dogs a,Alshon Jeffery Jersey For Kids, said: "this damn it, courage is so big, if this is caught, then it's a life prison ah, you rest assured, he will find me, and I took his head off." Yang director said: "I can not do, had better take his caught, if you abuse lynching, you will sin, remember me ah, well, you're busy, I want to there for a walk." Peaches, saw two dogs and Yang director talking, not to disturb them, and Qian Qian in the next stall vendors sell those gadgets, such as Yang director left and Qian Qian. Peach asked: "two dog, Yang director with what you are saying that?" Two dogs don't want peach know von Daniel escape things, afraid of her worry, just smiled and said: "no, he asked me to buy special purchases for the Spring Festival how, well, you do not buy what, let's go back." Two dogs and peach Qian Qian returned home, he found Luo Gang had left him the crossbow, to find a piece of cloth to wipe, also test fired an arrow, he made several case with wire, want to put some in the front and back of the house, he went to the back of that, but found it down a hill from the foot printing, to his home in back then stopped, this place is to Qian Qian room window, two dog nerve.
相关的主题文章:

7-18 Tom Zbikowski Jersey 910 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Bears #34 Jerseys 901 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Cheap Alshon Jeffery Jersey 910 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Eben Britton Kids Jersey 812 Bears Jerseys

Navy Blue Matt Forte Jersey

切。没你见多识广。