本帖最后由 夜不语 于 2014-7-3 10:14 编辑
YD上半年已经过去,我们迎来YD的下半年,大伙在这里活跃下气氛吧!

7月2日~~~

胖子每天都好!

YD的一天又开始了~~~加油哦

小夜我来了~~~

海马,大海马!

YDde yizhou you kaishi le !

"The use of spirit communication heaven rule?" Hearing this, Li Hao was also hesitant, obviously still some doubt huò. "Master, this is actually very simple, you only need to master his spirit into his Godhead, and then slowly understanding on the line, a media" is actually the owner and the nature of communication, as can comprehend what rules will see master yourself, when the old master advanced to the top God, with no long to understand the law, so that the master you shouldn't take too long time, master your aptitude but more than the old master, have the map to help with the master, believe you comprehend the rule will be more quickly, "said the Holy spirit. "The spirit of communication......" After hearing the Holy Spirit, Li Hao also cannot help but will own spirit into his Godhead, suddenly, a mysterious feeling is coming from the inside,Cheap Cycling Jersey, the Li Hao spirit as if into a strange realm, a spot around Li Hao side,Cycling Jersey, each spot. Are issued a different flavor. But when the dragon spirit of Ao sky approaching them, suddenly the lights but far away from their own induction, as if to catch their mí reservoir. "Call, seems to understand rules are not one thirty while things, not to be able to cà o with a" said Li Hao murmured, stochastic will direct his own spirit to take out, then a strong weak feeling came. "Master, you don't cà o run, you now although said body is very strong, but the spirit is still very weak, but just concise Godhead, whith is very fragile, so be sure to present his divinity and spirit exercise again, want to exercise the spirit and Godhead must constantly upgrade to upgrade or even the owner understand the laws of their own, but the Godhead and the spirit is not strong enough words, it is not possible to completely into their own laws, it may cause the Holy Spirit." explained. "Well, rest assured, I know" after listening to Li Hao nodded and said, the eyes are looked into the side of the male corpse shall be left. The direct use of a collection of the moment, hands a few things. "Kusanagi, top artifact, one of the best Gao Tianyuan physical attack power, 300000, +3000, agile +3000,Cycling Jersey, attack speed upgrade 100,Cheap Cycling Jersey, 50 appeared tearing attack, 50 double attack, skills 天丛 blow, burst into a powerful energy caused by physical attacks, destroy, causes 8 times to MP2000, cooling time is one hour" "God" a top"...... "Kusanagi? Just so so, trash "see the hands of the things, Li Hao's face is lù a contemptuous look, although said Kusanagi attack than his slaying sword stronger, but the rest of the genus xì ng is worse than originally thought that this 天丛 Li Hao cloud the sword's reputation is so big,Cheap Cycling Jersey, the power also should not.
相关的主题文章:

7-24 39 Cheap Cycling Jersey

7-24 07 Cheap Cycling Jersey

7-24 29 Cheap Cycling Jersey

7-24 49 Cheap Cycling Jersey

7-24 92 Cheap Cycling Jersey

报到

支持欧米茄

支持表态

支持小夜里

来喽,午后向月亮致敬

报到

支持欧米茄

支持表态

支持小夜

When three people woke up in bed, and with a red, he exclaimed: "bad, I also give light snow drives today, I'll get up," said hurriedly wear clothes, and long Tao and Jiao Jiao but also can quickly up, and when the two women clothes long Tao, from time to time up to touch a, get the two women and shame and gas, so three people dilly dally to dress, long Tao and the two barrier all removed, three people walked out of the room, and went to the white house. When the long Tao three people just to the white room, saw the approaching the little gray with Ling, long Tao asked: "how the retreat what harvest?" Small gray smiled: "big brother, I heard that you are now big Sen interim, though I have this dead off repair to have improved, but there is no you fast ah, you mention of five grades,Cheap Devin Hester Jersey, and now I just is Jinxian early, but Lingling now is Luo Jin Xian later, immediately to the Luo fairy." Long Tao laughed: "that must congratulate you couple, for I found misty in the celestial master family." Small gray asked: "is? Did you see the misty master?" When the clouds took snow out from the room, when to see the little gray with Ling when one Leng, long Tao to put the little gray with Ling to Baiyun mother and daughter two people, and they talked for a while is familiar with each other,Gabe Carimi Women Jersey, long Tao took all came to the "Snow Fairy Palace" the sound, long Tao to the Xuanwu et al., let them come to the. In all, long Tao said: "let's celestial is fast two months, while in the two months we have been very good, but I can master in the hand, it makes me very angry, you say, what should we do? I also know that the Jade Emperor forces in the fairyland in is the largest, and the Jade Emperor forces also hides a lot of master, we basically couldn't cope with, but I don't want to await one's doom, I want to get to the fairy the Demon World War, so we can to fish in troubled waters." Basaltic asked: "master, how do you intend to provoke a fairy the Demon World War ah, what do you think aloud, so that we can refer to." Long Tao smiled: "the last time you did not go to the fairy element domain may not know, now I have a prince of a particularly Chi Lord give me that, and he said to me as long as the demon took the demons that can run without hindrance, so I'm going to let's go to the devil, and then combined with the Makai people again, the demon world with, so we can tell the celestial war, and we can also put under house arrest by the ethereal master out of." Basaltic laughed: "that's a good way to, but we also don't show one's face in public,Navy Blue Bears Jerseys, can do all the benefits of fish Weng, I agree with his views." They also follow agreed, long Tao laughed: "well, let's first in the world around, in order not to cause a deferment, we slowly to the demon into." The 207th chapter the best in all the land, all for the long Tao proposal have agreed, but when people discuss who out who in fairy palace, opinion is not the same, then long Tao not only promised them all out,Cheap Steve Maneri Youth Jersey, leaving only the chenbo housekeeping,Israel Idonije Jersey For Kids, to.
相关的主题文章:

7-18 Camo Alshon Jeffery Jersey 680 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Cheap Jon Bostic Jersey 572 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Jermon Bushrod Jersey 127 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Major Wright Jersey 735 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Navy Blue Brandon Marshall Jersey 504 Bears J

最近很忙,表叔辛苦了!

报到

支持欧米茄