新旧沛纳海PAM424对比
18回复

前两天看到灰胖版主发的新Pam424的消息,今天找到了新旧Pam424的对比照,特来给表态的朋友分享一下。

一定卖疯

没有日期更美,而且有量照顾大家需求

老的424的虽然功能多了日期,但盘面上出现了两种字体破坏了基本协调和平衡。

cmy2000 发表于 2014-7-27 11:10

老的424的虽然功能多了日期,但盘面上出现了两种字体破坏了基本协调和平衡。 ...
感谢版主发米,哈哈。

没有日期的好看

一对比日期就显得扎眼了

各有味道,看个人喜好吧

早上出门,随手抓一块,调一下时间最多了,现在几只表的日历都不准确,有时候连时间都忘记调

tintin8 发表于 2014-7-28 17:00

早上出门,随手抓一块,调一下时间最多了,现在几只表的日历都不准确,有时候连时间都忘记调 ...
除非是非常重要的场合,一般就随意了。

tintin8 发表于 2014-7-28 17:00

早上出门,随手抓一块,调一下时间最多了,现在几只表的日历都不准确,有时候连时间都忘记调 ...
老哥的表太多了,估计每个表调日历也是大工程,哈哈。;P

cmy2000 发表于 2014-7-29 08:45

老哥的表太多了,估计每个表调日历也是大工程,哈哈。
一个笑话:以为内地自动上链盒质量差,容易磁化表,就托人去欧洲找,结果朋友回复我说别买了,大部分都是“made in china”的

They were the affordable get in the universe of draperies,outdoor solar lights, and they appeared it. The obvious problems that still remain are the PPP/trade imbalances within the same fixed exchange rate currency. If you use a roller to apply this paint, roller moves smoothly without changing the panel's acoustic. Primarily based on current levels of income and expenditure,solar lighting, you'll specify whether or not the budget can meet the objective. If yo ae attentive, infomed,solar lighting, and a geat istene,solar lights, yo can stat a convesation with amost anyone in any sitation. This essence helps one make a connection to the Higher Self,solar lights, finding peace and solace in the unity of all being.
6-inch screen at the same time bringing more shocking images to add some body weight is worth it. Only 7 or 8 survived the journey,solar lights, but it was enough to impress the monarchy and aided his bid for a return journey. Street smarts got him out of this one and boy did he get lucky fighting someone as thick headed as he is. Breakfast is not included,solar lights outdoor, but there are plenty of local coffee shops where you can grab a bite to eat before heading out for the day. Take some time to review your web site's reports - the statistics on how your site is performing. Socce jeseys had peviosy been made of cotton bt this stck to payes when they began to sweat so new mateias have been deveoped fo the jeseys that make them absob ess moiste which makes it moe comfotabe to wea whist paying socce.
Tier Cake Stand is supported by various levels of cake. When drive shows RAW, it doesn't mean the data in the partition is lost but inaccessible. The Truth About Free Inkjet Cartridge RecyclingWhether the Earth wants plastic or not,solar lighting, recycling of inkjet cartridges is useful in many different ways. We are left feeling incomplete. They are afraid of rejection and making mistakes. Homeschooling in the United StatesThis editable Main Article is under and not meant to be cited; by editing it you can help to improve it towards a future approved,solar lighting, citable version.
After winning the slam dunk contest in 1986 Michael became more involved in the designing of the Air Jordan line,garden solar lights. One of the best and tendy nifoms that yo can have if yo ae eaning matia ats and if yo ae engaged with spots is the Adidas nifoms,solar lights. View your finances as you would the finances of a , and look at all the investments that you've made. This was not the boot camp of the nineties when most of the Corps watched as a few other Marines did the operations in small conflicts. There is various Christian Louboutin readily available for all of you to select from. Green tea has become quite popular lately,hanging solar lights, probably due to the sheer abundance of flavors readily available.
The battery lasted an impressive five-and-a-half hours, but at 2. They are light weight and don't often cost very much money to have printed. Is the key to ing success,?id=solar-lights-pathway-holiday-westinghouse-gazebo-tall-discount-outlet-2013-1. The kids and I are all watching now and Scout is oblivious,solar lights outdoor. Many intermediate and advanced Yoga classes are taught in a manner that assume students have these foundations in place,garden solar lights. " Make a detailed list if necessary,?id=solar-lights-concept--panels-caps-powered-top-rated-high-quality-online-2014-14.

tintin8 发表于 2014-7-29 09:41

一个笑话:以为内地自动上链盒质量差,容易磁化表,就托人去欧洲找,结果朋友回复我说别买了,大部分都是 ...
这种自动上链盒估计都是国内小作坊产的,不过我觉得老哥可以直接网上买个消磁器就行了。

新版更赏心悦目!

Peach eyes or no improvement, she also not useless eyesalve, a long time, her mood calm down, not on their own can not see anything so edgy. Two dogs to peach face, thought for a while and said: "wife, you want to eat meat?" Peach heard the rabbit, must flow slobber Chan, said with a smile: "want to eat ah, you can catch a rabbit?" Two the dog said: "sunspot, I'm going to take it to the valley hunt a rabbit, and put on the cap in the rabbit nest mouth, must be able to catch the rabbit." Peach said: "go, if my eyes, I will go with you." Two the dog said: "but, but I'm afraid I'm gone, no one to look after you." Peach smiled and said: "I don't go out in the yard, the home that I can go, you don't care,Cheap Jon Bostic Jersey, you want to hunt a rabbit on the go." Two dogs this just rest assured, happy to HM, with black out. Jia Cailan returned from the village, see the peach, peach said: "all the people in the village said the dog went to the provincial capital to open a company,Camo Brian Urlacher Jersey, you know?" Peach said in surprise: "to the provincial capital? The last time he wrote that he was the county ah, this big dog, one day what reason in it, and he that skill, but also to the provincial capital to toss, then let them sell he also help people to count the money." Jia Cailan's mouth while complaining with the big dog, can the tone or with pride, said: "the big dog, to the provincial capital is not the family to talk about, too unreasonable, but the village people said, they still do not know it." Peach said pathetically: "provincial capital far away? Take long to get to the car? This, he came back is not easy." Jia Cailan comforted said: "peach peach, as long as men have ambition, do great things,Bears Women Jerseys, you should be happy ah, want men who stay at home in the ground plane to eat, have what mean?" Peach ruefully said: "I see those who stay at home man, at least to accompany his wife, alas, my life is so bitter, a man with no man have what two?" Jia Cailan advised not peaches, went back to the wood house, peach sitting there, felt humbled, thought a big dog why want to cheat oneself ah, went to the provincial capital will not tell myself, said County Engineering to have the Spring Festival to completion, then can come back, he Is it right? Disrelish oneself abortion is blind despise their own? People will not come back, even the letter also cheat yourself? Peach thought this was the panic, the county is in the beautiful woman, the provincial capital of many, big dog despise myself,Brandon Marshall Women Jersey, if like other women to do ah? She is the sort of woman who cannot do without, this half a year later, he that sort of thing is how to solve ah? Peach was thinking, their eyes and get to town looking for big dog, now your eyes not good, big dog went to the town,Elite Alshon Jeffery Jersey, they want to see him even more difficult, she suddenly felt and the dog is the two man of the world, so far away. If the dog's heart let other women tick away, the peach is regret, regretted not agreed to let the dog go to what the team building, should let him stay at home, the man yet?
相关的主题文章:

7-18 White Jay Cutler Jersey 169 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Jon Bostic Women Jersey 978 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Navy Blue Jay Cutler Jersey 869 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Cheap Jim McMahon Jersey 653 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Martellus Bennett Women Jersey 784 Bears Jers

觉得还是新版的好看啊

好贴,双手赞成!

bjcars.net