唯一一只P交个作业~~~~~
30回复

其实喜欢p很久了,不过因为腕子比较细所以一直没下手,直到遇到这只425,我所喜欢的元素全了 ,另类、玫瑰金针、小猪。。。。所以就没犹豫拿了,价格也不贵,平时用很棒,整体感觉很好 ,推荐给大家,入门这只是很不错的选择,虽然很多兄弟说款式难看,不过我个人还是很欣赏的 。

这个盘面好像最早出了白金还是PT?

avr 发表于 2014-7-20 00:27

这个盘面好像最早出了白金还是PT?
出过PT的 蓝钢表针

面很珍贵,应该慎用

avr 发表于 2014-7-20 08:07

面很珍贵,应该慎用
这个怎么讲 请a哥指教

作业很棒,感谢低调兄来沛版捧场!

竖横条子表盘的Radiomir据说是沛纳海生产的一块腕表使用的盘面,对沛纳海来说有特殊的意义。

cmy2000 发表于 2014-7-20 11:15

作业很棒,感谢低调兄来沛版捧场!
感谢版主精华 P太少 力所能及 兄弟莫怪 :handshake

低调男人! 发表于 2014-7-20 14:49

感谢版主精华 P太少 力所能及 兄弟莫怪
低调兄您太客气,我目前可是PP一块都没有,最多只能去您那里顶顶帖了。哈哈。

学习了,作业很棒, 感谢版主分享。

cmy2000 发表于 2014-7-20 19:44

低调兄您太客气,我目前可是PP一块都没有,最多只能去您那里顶顶帖了。哈哈。 ...
没关系 没有PP才去我那边多学习讨论 好免得走弯路吗 欢迎常来玩

lian 发表于 2014-7-20 19:52

学习了,作业很棒, 感谢版主分享。
多谢支持

沛那海中的小众,属于另一种的美

很漂亮,要是蓝针更棒!

低调男人! 发表于 2014-7-20 20:54

没关系 没有PP才去我那边多学习讨论 好免得走弯路吗 欢迎常来玩
目前实力有差距,只能先学习了。哈哈。

赞,它和422纠结了好久,但是还是入了422

漂亮,我就喜欢这样的,比其他p的秀气

表靓图美,欣赏。

自己喜欢的才是最好的:D

While watching a film shoot on a school trip, famous Chinese director Xie Jin discovered Chen,solar lights outdoor, and put her on the path to success. Gucci shoes can be become the most proper for your foot when you are search for a out of the ordinary pair of shoes that is fashion and nice feeling. After reading other reviews, I bought one of these and I don think you could get a better deal around. The iPad 2 and the new iPad look almost exactly the same except for the screen. 2) Affiliate ProductsLike I mentioned above,solar lighting, an affiliate promotes someone else s and get paid commission when sales are made,outdoor solar lights. Consuming 1 and 1/2 to 2 cups of cooked oatmeal per day will provide you with about 8g of fiber,garden solar lights.
Gluten Free Pineapple Orange Zucchini Bread *This one was Ted's favorite but I thought it tasted a bit more bitter than the other bread. "White was asked Thursday if he is worried at all about a sophomore slump happening to him like it happened to Basabe. In the wilds and rainforests of South America, the ants tend to be a lot larger and more vicious than the common-or-garden variety,solar lighting, and quickly despatch any other predatory insects,garden solar lights, such as caterpillars of the butterfly genus Heliconius. Apple IPhone DebateSamsung S2 SpecsSamsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8MP Camera and Touchscreen Here Are the Specifications For The Samsung Galaxy SCheck Out All The Different Samsung Versions! Unlike the landscapes surrounding most campgrounds in this book,solar lights, Arrow Rock isn't a natural scenic wonder. What To Do During Flood Cleanup Denverparticularly if you are raising a family.
VLTC has turned in a profit on its new focus on mobile ad revenue on lower sales,hanging solar lights. Over the centuries hops replaced all other herbs and s as the most common bitter and aromatizing ingredient in beer. If the list box does not have the LBS_SORT style, the string is added to the end of the list. You can also find them in Aurora, Colorado and Norwalk, Connecticut. It showed Siri in action as a bunch of needy people asked for instructions on how to tie a tie and whether they'd need to pack an umbrella. It looks like a al message,solar lights outdoor.
Bring the captivating appeal and charm of the old hooked rug into your household surroundings. The collection is so large and worth so much,http://www.thomas-kristjansson.dk/kris.asp?id=solar-lights-parts-yard-westinghouse-big-fence-new-factory-2014-15, Tyler has insured her collection for ? I removed the old graphics card. With just a call away,hanging solar lights, you will get the company at your doorsteps. To their amazement,solar light, the dotting test proved a triumph. She ooked good in a tight white dess fo he Mexican event Thsday night And in the event yo pchase this footwea, yo ae not ony obtaining the top bagain fom the cent maket,solar lighting, bt yo might be aso obtaining the vey finest top qaity of components with these shoes72 inches) and highe What foows is what I discoveed fom that inteviewAicia Keys weds podce Swizz BeatzThis past weekend poved to be a bsy one fo ceebity wedding pannes do not extend whatsoeve.
This riveting quest for the truth about history's most compelling figure reads like a captivating,garden solar lights, fast-paced novel,solar light, yet it's anything but fiction! Many spend time choosing the right for themselves,solar lights, perfecting their hair style and putting on just the right type and amount of make-up. Largemouth will be in these pools and patrolling them looking for bait fish or insects to eat. Do you need an upright, a canister or even a backpack style? Renowned,hanging solar lights, wealthy,solar lighting, gain through women,outdoor solar lights, happy domestic life. The answer to what causes dark circles under eyes is a combination of two natural compounds called Haloxyl,solar lighting, and Eyeliss.