39回复

本帖最后由 chinese2 于 2014-5-26 20:24 编辑
以做琺瑯錶來講,雅典算是做的很好的一家,而且是少數擁有自家工作室的品牌。

据说它家珐琅变色:o

M豆 发表于 2014-5-28 21:57

据说它家珐琅变色
怎么说?

danielzhang 发表于 2014-5-26 22:41

请斑竹做个好事,把两位的照片贴在一起让我们共(tiao)同(bo)欣(li)赏(jian)吧! ...
真是体贴入微的建议~

M豆 发表于 2014-5-28 21:57

据说它家珐琅变色
请开讲~

二爷摄影技术一流。。。。。学习

天蝎公子 发表于 2014-5-29 19:37

二爷摄影技术一流。。。。。学习
好表美图,二位爷实在羡煞旁人~

无人觉得那圆钉时标与锚做得极可爱?

花公子 发表于 2014-5-30 11:14

无人觉得那圆钉时标与锚做得极可爱?
我觉得每一部分都极可爱!

雅典的珐琅好漂亮。三年前雅典并购的Donze Cadrans是业界制作珐琅盘面的顶尖工厂,实力更是大增。

jo_melody猪小轴 发表于 2014-5-26 23:29

就是没很搞明白绿色那个是什么
绿色和海洋间有一层,那是…沙滩

恳请楼主将两枚战船照片集合到雅典版港口帖中

showfane 发表于 2014-6-3 01:48

绿色和海洋间有一层,那是…沙滩
:L这船在近海能做这动作么……

jo_melody猪小轴 发表于 2014-6-3 08:56

这船在近海能做这动作么……
哈哈哈哈,你知道什么叫立体感么?!!!

这小船,掐丝真棒啊

lichen602188 发表于 2014-6-3 10:13

这小船,掐丝真棒啊
雅典的掐丝珐琅,堪称典范!

好漂亮的珐琅,这也是我喜欢雅典的一个原因吧

真心漂亮!

It is impossible for the two Feng said the dog, if so, two dog was able to Daniel played good Feng, Feng Daniel did not say, two dogs and did not see the dear, how he suspected ah? This let peach puzzle. Peach remembered today von bull of his doing, thinking he energetically rub rub his ball, finally, he used his huge things against her back, if not two dogs outside shouting, Feng Daniu the big things went in,Navy Blue Jay Cutler Jersey, think about it, a shock the heart, there is a strange feeling. Her head on his chest, looking at their full ball, hand gently on the ball, rubbing a few, this feeling appear trite and insignificant, just like the left hand touch the right hand, she suddenly found her bosom skirt black two cluster marks, hurried to sit up. Peach at the window, carefully looked at, found that the chest is the two color black marks, this is the bastard von Daniel with dirty hands and touch here,Robbie Gould Youth Jersey, your dress dirty,Navy Blue Brandon Marshall Jersey, attentive perhaps two dogs are to see the doubt of his own. Think of this as she smiled at the dog, two, said he was a big man, heart is too small, it can be seen. She hurried off skirt, a short sleeved,Cheap Matt Forte Youth Jersey, looking for a thin trousers and a beige dress, the dress into the washbasin. At this time, she felt a little hungry, out of the house, eating a bowl of Ma Shi, also didn't what happened, in the room the dress their washing, hanging on the clothesline. Just hang up the skirt, tusya with Li was born,Cheap Major Wright Jersey, small Cui said: "the peach, I heard you today to go to town, don't call me ah?" Peach smiled and said: "I don't know if you want to go, I go to the Feng Daniel returned money, finally had a mind." Tusya a complex expression, said: "also good, province of thinking all day about it, he sees you, is not thinking about anything else?" Peach see bavin room there, said: "go, we go to my room." Two men into peach room, Li Sheng arms peach, and tusya sitting on the Kang edge, this little guy saw peach happy to dance with joy, a pair of feet and legs walking in peach. Peach hand in Lisheng buttocks, feel soft and soft, said with a smile: "you have a look, you made a small buttocks, and your breasts look like? There is a deep ravine?" Tusya also said with a smile: "not I, like you, I am not so big. Peaches, I asked you, you see the von Daniel, he is not on your hands and feet?" Peach blush said: "no, I gave him the money away." Tusya see peach eyes, see she is a little shy, she bowed his head, he smiled and said: "don't forget us is what relation, there is, said to me also never mind, I put my and his things to say to you, you have to I hide?" Peach said: "not really, you don't ask. You, you said to me, you and he Is it right? Would cuddle so simple?"
相关的主题文章:

7-18 Johnny Knox Women Jersey 502 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Cheap Johnny Knox Youth Jersey 010 Bears Jers

7-18 Eben Britton Jersey 753 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Black Bears Jerseys 530 Bears Jerseys

Israel Idonije Jersey For Kids