格拉苏蒂---常见机芯汇总帖
74回复

本帖最后由 游园三梦 于 2014-4-3 18:15 编辑
现在算算接触格拉苏蒂时间大概有五年了,时间不算长,但至少在这五年中一直喜欢GO这个牌子,未曾变过;
常见的格拉苏蒂机芯大概有十几种,因为所有的款式都是背透,机芯一目了然,记得一位朋友常说机芯不会说谎,有工艺才敢背透。
在表友中最常见的便是39,100,90,还有66,65正反两兄弟,这些表款全部采用3/4夹板与鹅颈设计(手卷的都使用了套筒),频率也都使用了目前常规的28800每小时,个人看来这些机芯算的上是GO的基座了。
目前按个人常见程度,整理出的机芯顺序由上至下为39→100→90→66→65→49→58→99(有待继续补充)

porsche911turbo 发表于 2014-3-31 11:23

三梦兄 好帖
给GO的门外汉门 普及了GO的机芯
感谢911兄弟支持:lol

porsche911turbo 发表于 2014-3-31 11:23

三梦兄 好帖
给GO的门外汉门 普及了GO的机芯
我认真学习了

爱表的上海人 发表于 2014-3-30 00:02

明年准备聚会,邀请大美女参加
几月份

顶你100次

:lol100遍100遍

你认为那个机芯做工做好?

李寻欢 发表于 2014-4-1 22:41

你认为那个机芯做工做好?
我喜欢100实用,做工好的话58不错

厉害厉害佩服佩服

danielzhang 发表于 2014-4-3 04:27

厉害厉害佩服佩服
感谢支持:lol

danielzhang 发表于 2014-4-3 04:27

厉害厉害佩服佩服
我也是有这个体会

辛苦了,整理的很不错

lichen602188 发表于 2014-5-27 15:50

辛苦了,整理的很不错
慰问一下下

lichen602188 发表于 2014-5-27 15:50

辛苦了,整理的很不错
感谢支持!

科普贴,学习了

突突 发表于 2014-8-6 16:54

科普贴,学习了
欢迎安哥补充指正

Our country, our planet has limited resources to offer up and there's no need for greed. After all, there's much more to be gained by contributing to the whole than by feeding only the individual. I think in your hearts you know that.. They cried with me. They told me that they loved me. And they told me how sorry they were that I lost Todd.
That's the way we live. Our teams came up and we drew some crackers and sugar and coffee and now the report is that we will leave here day after tomorrow but where we do not know. The boys are all in good health and fine spirits. Columns have come a long way from glass tubes packed with calcium carbonate. Most are made from stainless steel tubes, but plastics are used for some applications. The stationary phase varies widely,moncler nantes femme, and is chosen depending on the types of substances to be separated.
"He came to take a little walk. He had his shoes, his hat and jacket,wintersport.tv spyder, he just needed a little fresh air," the brother said earlier. "We just want him back. 3720 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas,chamarras abercrombie para hombre,. Small autonomous robots, developed by a team of scientists from Harvard University, work together to construct different shapes out of foam bricks with just a few simple, low level commands. They were inspired by termites, social insects capable of building large, complex structures. Instead of programming the robots to perform tasks,zapatillas supra rasta, the scientists gave each robot a series of simple rules to follow that work like traffic signs to signal when the robot should put down a brick,barbour buttermere duffle coat wax, turn or climb higher.
Sleeves The sleeves are the trickiest part of the whole doll jacket. The first thing to do is sew a cuff hem on one end of each sleeve piece. After that,belstaff mujer 2013, you can either sew them into tubes first and then sew them into the doll jacket or you can sew them into the jacket and then sew them into tubes.
His unit is divided along culture war lines,landhausmode barbour, and he is forced to choose between Sergeant Elias (Willem Dafoe),cintos masculinos abercrombie, the counter cultural warrior who smokes weed with the Afro haired,doudoune branson moncler prix, Motown loving brothers when the unit is at rest, and Staff Sgt. Barnes (Tom Berenger), the hard charging true believer who is willing to kill civilians he suspects of aiding the enemy. Oliver Stone movie,abercrombie and fitch düsseldorf fotos, based on his own experiences in Vietnam,pantalon gris abercrombie, is at once both a vivid combat story and an allegory of the American experience in Vietnam..
I prefer the classic 3/4 sleeve and full button down the front cardigan. This is always a classic cut. Play with colors to make a statement.. Different dogs react differently in each situation, so always be cautious,tiendas de zapatillas supra en lima peru, especially with dogs you don't know. It's important to be aware of situations which may frighten or threaten a dog. A neighbour's normally friendly dog may become aggressive if someone enters the house unannounced or if a child reaches through a fence to touch the dog..
相关的主题文章:

comprar ropa abercrombie espa

heladeria kreisel supra peru 4653

barbour wachsjacke innenfell 9952

fornecedores abercrombie no p

新年继续学习

周末再来学习

学习了