zhibo0102 发表于 2014-7-29 20:22

二爷有钢5004啊,羡慕死了
錶不是我的,我只是拿來拍了幾張照。
這錶很毒,拿上手會不捨得放下。

chinese2 发表于 2014-7-29 22:18

錶不是我的,我只是拿來拍了幾張照。
這錶很毒,拿上手會不捨得放下。
能把玩下也知足了,真的是很漂亮,很有魔力的表,表不大但是上手一点不显小,厉害

We provide best quality and services of the finest Christian Louboutin ShoesWe provide best quality and services of the finest Christian Louboutin" Shoes are sold now, but we don't stop just there. I've acquired several vintage clothes and things passed down to me since I started out collecting about three years ago. Aromatherapy is meant to treat the body, soul and mind,solar lighting, not cause damage, so it is important that top grade oils are used. How many go from a concept to 70mil in revenues? Consider,solar lighting, for instance the Foton 824 Air Conditioned Cab tractor. For instance, a hard ferrite magnet might be used in a radio or a hard disk.
Astrology has been used as a source of information for thousands of years. I'm now an architect, but as a system admin I was earning in the region of 45k plus car, benefits etc. The pay was definitely better than in Pisa, but Galileo still gave paid exclusive lectures for a select circle of people. Philosophy helps one to think for oneself about life and to decide for one's self about what is and isn't important. Posting advertisementsfor products or services on Craigslist is so worthwhile because of the likelihood of reaching an audience of millions of potential customers. When you submit a fake excuse letter that is poorly written,solar light, with some missing parts or elements,?id=solar-lights-path-yard-landscaping-multi-colored-tall-hot-online-2011-17, and when it is proved to be a fraud, you can face serious penalties in your school and even legally for those who are already working.
These invention investors have very good market knowledge so they can do superior market analysis which is an important factor of making invented product popular among consumers. Obama a couple of jelly beans,garden solar lights, but Mr. Add booze,outdoor solar lights, and you might even forget about the gushing entrails. The retailer "sells" them to Groupon (sorta) and Groupon "retails" them. The M1330 also features a consumer infrared port that enables navigation through music,solar light, photos, and videos remotely with the equipped travel remote control in the express card slot. Low fat diets are indeed dangerous.
Information For Parents For Prevention Of Brachial Plexus InjuriesApart from training and conducting clinical seminars,solar lights, ACOG is also involved in educating parents about everything related to dystocia and brachial plexus injuries. it was in the spur of the moment, in front of 16,solar lights outdoor,000 people,hanging solar lights, and I started rocking the crowd. It is a whopping 24 MP, which is very high for a compact. So, I could never get comfortable with my tablet/keyboard-replacing-my-Mac idea. The mortgage , according to this observer, is as negatively convex as it has been anytime since 2002/2003. Control Panel Cobalt RaQ4 CompliantRelated Topics: altaire,garden solar lights, Apache, ,hanging solar lights, control panel, database,?id=solar-lights-garden-outside-color-super-bright-switch-cheap-sale-2012-14, dns,solar light, ,?id=solar-lights-garden-energy--motion-sensor-powered-gama-sonic-discount-outlet-2013-10, ote, positive software, Security, server management,outdoor solar lights, spam, strato, web hostingAccording to Positive Software, Cobalt control panel remains active after CP+ is installed, allowing the administrator to jump over to the CP+ and use its new and tools, enabling easier server management.
Fox, as Marty McFly, drove it at 88 mph in the "Back to the Future" films, and it has endured since. It can be usually detected by the fact that the amp jumps between on and off or completely fails. It is becoming more usual for to be running their whole house with their solar panels. Soon you will be living a life beyond anything you believed was possible. They have a good selection of vegetarian dishes, also delicious, so objections on that front are unlikely. Be sure to discuss the situation in detail with the veterinarian so that you know exactly what to expect in terms of care requirements as well as the length and quality of your cat's life.

相当的漂亮!

一亿年转眼及过,当二人修炼结束后,来到盘古大神跟女娲娘娘居住的地方时,二人把这一亿年顿悟的结果演练给了盘古大神跟女娲娘娘,这时候盘古大神给自己的徒弟取了名字,让自己的徒弟岁自己的姓氏,再加上他先天所带的毁灭属性,而盘古给他取名为盘灭,女娲娘娘给自己徒弟取名的时候,发现自己徒弟的肩膀上刻有一个鸿字,所以给他取名为鸿钧。
当检验的时候,盘灭所掌握的三种法则分别是毁灭法则、空间法则、时间法则、三种法则中毁灭法则是主修,Chicago Bears Youth Jerseys,其余的都是辅助法则,虽然主修的要比辅助的强的多,但是也相差不了多少,而鸿钧则把时间法则跟空间法则掌握到非常的精准,而盘灭跟鸿钧则是按兄弟相称,虽然他俩是一起孕育出来的,但是按照盘古大神跟女娲娘娘的分曾,则是盘灭是大哥,鸿钧是小弟,就这样四人在一起同时悟道跟维持天地平衡,有一天盘灭找到了三人,并告诉三人说,Navy Blue Matt Forte Jersey,其实自己掌握的法则可以从法则中去衍变出新的力量,但是三人明显没有听懂盘灭的意思,所以盘灭就给三人做师范。
他用自己的毁灭法则衍变出了一股风,而且这个股风刮在地上的时候竟然能把土地刮出个大坑,后来又用毁灭法则衍变出来火、雷、电、冰,一共五种毁灭属性,Limited Brian Urlacher Jersey,当时就彻底震撼了,所以三人后来回去开始按照盘灭提供的东西开始领悟,而且盘古大神吩咐三人一人领悟一样,盘古大神领悟空间法则,女娲娘娘领悟生命法则,盘灭领悟毁灭法则,鸿钧领悟时间法则,就这样又过了二亿年,四人又从新相聚在一起。
盘古大神告诉三人自己领悟了七种空间法则,分别是空间瞬移、空间爆破、空间震荡、空间压缩、空间吞噬、空间恢复、空间禁锢,而到了女娲娘娘那里后,她告诉三人她把生命法则衍变成创造法则,创造法则种有四种创造属性分别是,润世水、孕世木、定世金、造世土,而鸿钧告诉三人他把他的时间法则衍变成三种时间法则,分别是时间加速、时间禁止、时间倒退,而盘灭告诉三人的却是他二亿年前的那五种毁灭属性,分别是扫世风、焚世火、灭世雷、混世电、封世冰,这样四人都非常的高兴,但是突然有一天天空的空间漏了一个巨大的黑动。
盘古大神说这个黑懂是通往宇宙别处的,如果茫然被吸进去是很危险的,所以必须找到好点的材料用来补天,就这样盘古大神跟女娲娘娘留在黑洞的附近维持着这里的平衡,而盘灭跟鸿钧分别出去找先天孕育的材料,而分一人去东南,一人去西北,开始了地毯式搜索,当有一天盘灭来到一处浑浊不堪的泉水池的时候,发现下面有异常的事情,而盘灭也是为了好奇所以就利用空间之力把一座小山丘移了过来,在山丘的后面等了一个多月。
终于有一天,浑浊的泉水慢慢的变成了清澈的,而且周围的混沌之气迅速的向泉水涌来,当时盘灭就感觉那里面有很强大的生命气息,所以盘灭就想是不是又是跟自己一样是孕育出来的生物,于是盘灭就靠近泉水想帮他一把,但是奇怪的一幕出现了,就在这个泉水池的正上空的空间突然破碎了,漏出来了一个黑洞,顿时把下面的泉水全部的吸了进去,Game Jay Cutler Jersey,而这股吸力对于盘灭来说是微不足道的,Cheap Julius Peppers Youth Jersey,但是当泉水被完全吸干了的时候。
盘灭看见泉水池中有一块巨大的五彩石头,而在五彩石头的中间处有一块七彩透明石头,在石头的内部是一条金色的九爪金龙,盘灭看他的样子好象是还没有孕育成功,而黑洞里面好象知道了这块七彩石头的庞大生命精华,所以把所有的吸力全部放在了这快石头上,而这块七彩石头也被吸了上去,盘灭一看要坏事,再加上里面的九爪金龙跟自己一样是混沌孕育出来的,所以看见它就很亲,于是盘灭利用空间之力帮助七彩石头抵挡黑洞的吸力,就这样双方较上了劲,而处与中间的七彩石头也被拉来拉去。
相关的主题文章:

7-18 James Anderson Jersey 944 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Limited Jay Cutler Jersey 547 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Orange Brian Urlacher Jersey 879 Bears Jersey

7-18 Bears Women Jerseys 614 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Brandon Marshall Jersey For Kids 896 Bears Je

美表,二爷拍得更美。。。。好东西随缘

羡慕不已。:P

只怕有缘没有份

陈兄没弄个5004?感觉你应该喜欢啊

eric7 发表于 2014-7-31 16:21

只怕有缘没有份
的确 :lol

低调男人! 发表于 2014-8-1 07:13

陈兄没弄个5004?感觉你应该喜欢啊
绝对喜欢,就是买不起啊。

现代PP,就最喜欢5004。

长远目标,继续存钱吧。:)

schen 发表于 2014-8-1 11:50

绝对喜欢,就是买不起啊。

现代PP,就最喜欢5004。

这两年价格低 入手好机会啊

期待5016再来看看

此乃神器啊

只想看背后

低调男人! 发表于 2014-7-29 04:14

哇哦赛,昨天早睡错过这等好货,好看,真的很好看,不知道是否很轻呢?

5004上手就是不显小,不 ...
比5004P轻是肯定的,但意义不同啊!

chinese2 发表于 2014-7-29 15:50

前陣子拿了這錶來拍了幾張照片,發現自己沒技術把這錶的質感和美感拍出來,所以一直沒上圖。這錶應該會是很 ...

royyue 发表于 2014-7-29 18:44

现在大概可以在43W USD左右
疯啦?当初才24w瑞郎!

schen 发表于 2014-8-1 11:50

绝对喜欢,就是买不起啊。

现代PP,就最喜欢5004。

拿出5004P对比一下