老表迷pp 发表于 2014-7-28 05:55

130上手好看
96上手好看
这俩款都是看着贼小 上手感觉超级好的款式 有魔力;P

tintin8 发表于 2014-7-28 17:05

现在看来看去还是觉得小三针足以
最多计时就OK

我喜欢第一只1518,太美了

Hypericum sweetly smile, put a nice smile in two dogs, two dogs, said: "I was completely relieved, I know you are a man, I love you." Two the dog said: "you eat this, then you will come with me well, you don't want me to touch you,Sedrick Ellis Women Jersey, let me get that thing." Hypericum hee hee said with a smile: "two dog, let me ask you something, you are like maraca big or small, like?" Two dogs without thinking said: "when people like big, how do you suddenly start to ask this?" Hypericum said with a smile: "that's right, I heard my sister said, women will this thing men often touch, often touch can become large, you love big, you'll have to touch me, often not, I became small, makes you want to touch nothing what touched." Two the dog said with a smile: "yes? After that I want a big milk's wife, also often touch ah, I just don't understand it, those who do not marry a woman, why will grow two big guys, they are who touched you?" Hypericum thought a moment said: "you also have a reason, but I think my wife is right, I will listen to my sister-in-law, later, I had to find you, tease you bother you, my this thing have greatly, so that you can love me." The 283rd chapter the heart cuyi two people spoke, Jia Cailan came to cook, heard the Chinese date and two dogs in the sounds in the room, my heart was flattered, didn't bother them, cautiously without any noise outside the cooking. Hypericum heard noises outside, spit out the tongue, don't know she and two dog say how many let Jia Cailan to hear, hurried down the Kang, red face to the outside, toward Jia Cailan to say: "Mom, let me cook." Jia Cailan said with a smile: "no, you go to accompany the two dogs, a few people of the rice, all right." Chinese date tentatively asked: "Mom, I and two dog say, do you hear?" Jia Cailan asked with a smile: "you say what? Can you give a damn about?" Jujube painted red, one side to help Jia Cailan feel shy Zecai, said: "we can say, without a word, didn't you hear." Jia Cailan said with a smile: "old mother, the eye does not work, even the ears are not so, the next time you want to talk to mom,Cheap Israel Idonije Jersey, must loudly." Date of the rest, she and two dog said,Limited Brian Urlacher Jersey, can't let third people know, but Jia Cailan did not hear,Camo Matt Forte Jersey, her blush faded, undivided attention helped Jia Cailan to cook the meal. After the rice is done, Jia 彩兰 end two bowls of rice went to bavin room, two dog out of the room, Chinese date and two dog sat on the small table. Date to eat side side asked: "two dog, my mother said her ears does not work, is really?" Two the dog said: "my mother's eyes are not enough,Shea McClellin Jersey, it can be ears, is a needle falling on the ground, my mom could hear." Jujube is a voice call way: "bad." Two dogs indissolubles the ground says: "what bad?"
相关的主题文章:

7-18 Walter Payton Kids Jersey 439 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Martellus Bennett Jersey 383 Bears Jerseys

7-18 White Jay Cutler Jersey 882 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Elite Matt Forte Jersey 049 Bears Jerseys

7-18 Adam Podlesh Youth Jersey 927 Bears Jerseys

手表人家 发表于 2014-7-29 21:44

我喜欢第一只1518,太美了
1518真的是漂亮

同感。:P

我个人感受印象比较深的是2526看着美上手一般-鸡排四少

不是上手难看是你戴难看;P 古董pp女的戴基本都不难看:lol