经验分享:15款新葡7偷停的问题及解决
31回复

第一次发帖好紧张!!

我的葡7是15年中在扭腰买的,最近几个月放在家里,出现了3次在还有3、4天左右动力的情况下,自己停了。每次发现后,只要晃动几下,或者手动上弦几下, 又会继续走了。

我蛮担心是不是机芯坏了。虽然联保,但是毕竟新表,舍不得拆啊检查啊神马的。于是我昨天跟IWC的Sales Associate邮件联系了(他人很好,买完后还经常问使用情况,了解并收集反馈,很负责)。

他问了IWC的工程人员,解释了一大堆名词,简单说就是:

新的52xxx机芯,虽然显示的是7天动力存储,但是实际上可以提供8天左右的存储,只是保证7天的准确度。当我们上弦到7天时,其实还有一天左右的空余没有上满。如此多次,这个误差就会累加,出现表盘显示还有1天、2天能量,但实际上能量已经释放完了。并不是机芯出了问题。

解决方法是,上弦到7天后,再手动上弦20-30圈,这样就尽量消除能量储存和表盘显示的这个误差。

希望跟表友分享这个知识,帮助遇到相同情况的表友!

附上他的回复及工程师的回复:

Good Morning Mr. Liu,

Everything is going well here, and I hope it is the same with you.  I think I know what is going on with your watch as I have seen this before with that model.  I asked the watchmaker to provide an explanation which I have included below.  It is very detailed.  To state it simply, your watch actually has a longer power supply than 7-Days, and if not wound fully this can result in errors with the display.  To solve this, once you wind your watch from a dead stop until the indicator shows 7-Days, keep winding 20-30 winds and your problem will be solved.  Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

Mike

From the Watchmaker:

The 5007 has the new 52xxx movement instead of the 50xxx and 51xxx. All of these have a barrel that has a theoretical power reserve of 8 days. With the 50 and 51 movements, there was an additional mechanism that would physically stop the watch after 7 days. This is due to the fact that after the 7th day the power can drop dramatically and cause the watch to run out of specifications. With the 52, this mechanism was taken out to lower production times. The 52 has a power reserve of 8 days and can run about that long but the hand on the power reserve indication will never go past 0. When the watch is wound again, it will immediately begin to move the PR hand, even if it has run hours past 7 days. When the PR hand reaches full it will stop there, even if the barrel is not fully wound. If you stop winding there, then it is likely that the barrel is actually short 1 whole day and the watch may not reach 0 if it is not wound during the 7 days. If you continue to wind the watch just to the 7 and stop, over time the power reserve will continue to appear shorter and shorter, when actually it is never being fully wound in the first place.

In short:

-The power reserve is actually 8 days to make sure there is enough power to run accurately for 7.

-The power reserve only shows 7 days (because that is the number of days we can guarantee accuracy).

-After the watch has run down fully, if you stop winding at 7 the barrel has not reached full power (8 days) and the watch can stop early on the last day.

-Each time you stop winding at 7 after the watch has fully wound down, the error is increased.

-To correct this issue, when the PR hand reaches 7, keep winding. Get a feel for about how many turns it takes to make the hand move a full day.

NOTE: you cannot over wind an automatic watch.

最后是我的葡7:

谢谢 谢谢 

我也有一只7日的,太好了

再次谢谢 解惑

这个解释合理吗

无论如何谢谢分享!

听着好像很合理

不客气!能有帮助就很开心了//@avr  发表时间:9个小时前 :

好像是的,他邮件里也说之前也遇到过这个问题//@wtttt  发表时间:2个小时前 :

听着是那么回事//@小超人  发表时间:7个小时前 :无论如何谢谢分享!

这是什么表情。。。用劳力士砸死?哈哈//@gooyee  发表时间:7个小时前 :

然而我没有看懂

额。。大概就是说7天的能量显示不够准确,具体剩几天的能量只是参考一下==//@danielzhang  发表时间:1天前 :然而我没有看懂

我总觉得这不是“偷停”

那是什么呢//@danielzhang :

求指导!//@danielzhang  发表时间:1天前 :我总觉得这不是“偷停”

我也不懂,只是觉得这就是故障//@无双暮  发表时间:11天前 :求指导!//@danielzhang  发表时间:1天前 :我总觉得这不是“偷停”

不过我按照他说的多转几下,这段时间没有这个问题了==//@danielzhang  发表时间:1个小时前 :我也不懂,只是觉得这就是故障//@无双暮  发表时间:11天前 :求指导!//@danielzhan

“With the 50 and 51 movements, there was an additional mechanism that would physically stop the watch after 7 days. This is due to the fact that after the 7th day the power can drop dramatically and cause the watch to run out of specifications. With the 52, this mechanism was taken out to lower production times. ”

这几句才是关键,尤其是最后一句。

哈哈,我之前也没注意这几句。这样看确实更有道理一点。。。//@GG  发表时间:3个小时前 :

葡7的机芯到底靠不靠谱啊。。。